Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag

I saw it from the beautiful Emily so I decided to do it :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is very curly.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself

3. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
I don't really bother to make up-dos, I usually wear it down, or on a ponytail or a bun or if I have time I braid it.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself :)

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once - twice a week.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
In the winter as well.

7. How long does it take you to put on makeup? 
In the morning 15-20 minutes. If I will go out in the afternoon 30-45.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
If my eye makeup is not heavy i do the face first, if it is I do the eyes.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect :)

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes.
Very rarely

11. Do you do a full face makeup everyday?
Nope, if I put on makeup I put the basics unless I have time.

12. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Not really

13. Will you leave your house without makeup?
I do it all the time.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Several.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I wear whatever I find and I like hahaha

16. How often do you change your handbag?
For the uni I usually use some specific ones, big enough to hold my papers/notebooks.

17.  What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I have a messed up program :(

18. How often or when do you workout?
I don't work out as often as I would like I get easily demotivated.

19. Left or right handed?
Right

20. How tall are you?
I'm medium to short I guess, around 1.65 meters

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
English fluently - (my maternal language is greek), Romanian fluently and very very very VERY little french and spanish.

22. How many pets do you have?
I used to have a beautiful doggie, her name was Xena. Now I have a kitten and her name is Mikrouli (which means tiny, in greek)

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Pretty much daily.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Sure

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, if I see something I like I note it down.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I can never see myself as a bombshell so...there you go.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
I use an Olympus and my phone.

28. How often do you clean your house?
Not often enough :P

29. What's your favorite color?
Pink and gold

30. Do you swear?
I'm not gonna lie, I do swear but in english so it doesn't feel that bad.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it's past midnight so I will go to sleep :)

I hope you liked it! I tag Vicky from Beauty and the Food Beast and everyone else!!! :)

No comments: