Thursday, April 18, 2013

Avon Fails Vol.2

So I posted a few days ago my small Avon haul and one of the products I purchased was the ideal flawless invisible coverage cream to powder foundation.
I had watched some videos from the very popular youtube personas the pixiwoo sisters and especially Sam was so happy with this foundation so I said what the hell I'm gonna try it out.

I normally use the Calming Effects foundation from Avon and I love it but it has a light coverage so I wanted to try another one with a bit more coverage.


This foundation is AWEFUL! Really really bad. It's not blendable, it smells bad it makes the skin feel weird and it looks GROSS! I don't have skin problems at all, pimples, acne or anything like that so a simple foundation or bb cream does the trick for me but this foundation makes my skin REALLY UGLY! It makes it look patchy and dried out and doesn't cover not even the simplest flaw that you may have - like a small blemish for example. I regret buying this product and I don't suggest it at all.

I am an Avon reprezentative but I always say my honest opinion about the products even if that will lead to some of my clients not buying it. 

2 comments:

Lina Beauty Insider said...

Ακριβώς αυτή την άποψη έχω κι εγώ, είναι το χειρότερο προϊόν από avon που έχω δοκιμάσει! Είμαι κι εγώ αντιπρόσωπος και αγαπώ την avon αλλά αυτό είναι χάλια πραγματικά!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Δεν ξέρω για ποιο λόγο έχει καλές κριτικές στο ίντερνετ εγώ πάντως σκέφτομαι να το επιστρέψω. Μεγάλη απογοήτευση!