Friday, April 26, 2013

Teeny Tiny Sunscreen Haul!!!

Ok just a very very fast and small post to show you the sunscreens that I got. For the face I usually use Avene and Bioderma and for the face I usually pick something that smells nice hahaha.

So as usual I didn't brake my tradition about the face, I got the Bioderma Sensibio Ar Compact in "Light Color", which looks like a cream foundation and it has spf 30. I haven't used it before but I tried it in the pharmacy and it looked just lovely! So it will be like skipping a step and I will not have to use foundation :). I will have to make a review on it but I need to use it for some time to see how it works. It's price is around 15 euro.


For the body I got the Gerovital Sun Emulsion with spf 30 but Farmec Company (romanian). I tried it on my hand and it smells amazing :)


What sunscreens do you use? :)

No comments: