Sunday, November 10, 2013

Byphasse's Face Soft Cleansing Milk and Face Soft Toner Lotion Review.

Hello again. I'm sorry I haven't been able to make posts more often but I just don't have a lot of time :(. Anywayz I'm back with another of my bold reviews :P
In this post I will be reviewing 2 face products from Byphasse, the Soft Cleansing Milk and the Soft Toner Lotion. These are 2 products that I have them for sooooo long so I have a clear opinion about them. I have already finished the toner and my milk is also to its end soon (it will be in my empties :D )
Byphasse is a spanish company that its products can be found in Romania long time now and only a few years in Greece. They are really cheap and in big quantities.

Soft Cleansing Milk
It comes in a white bottle of HALF A FREAKIN LITER (500ml) with a pump on top which I find very practical and convenient because you don't waste a lot of product with containers with a pump. So plus 1 for this. The product itself it's a creamy white semi-liquid (not that runny, even thought it's a cleansing milk). It has a faded soft smell to it that doesn't really bother me (and i do get annoyed from smells). It's pretty standard to use, you just pump on your hand and massage your face with it and them remove with a wipe, cotton, cloth or/and rinse with water. It can be used to the face as well as on the eyes. At this point I think I will make a pros and cons list right here.
Pros:
- Cleans stubborn makeup (eyeliner, mascara) with the least effort and without having to rub again and again.
- It leaves the skin soft.
- Very big quantity so it lasts forever.
- Very cheap.
- Easy to find (super markets, cosmetic stores etc.)

Cons:
- It feels just a bit greasy but it works great.

It definitely takes 4/5 

Soft Toner Lotion
The toner comes in a pinkish sort of transparent bottle of half a liter as well but without any sort of pump, it does have a smaller plastic cap inside that has the tiniest hole so you won't spill too much product so good work on the packaging. The liquid is pinkish and it has a fresh maybe a bit sweet smell to it.
Pros:
- Nice smell.
- Cools off the skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh, clean and regenerated.
- Again, huge bottle, tiny price.
Cons:
- Doesn't really have but then again you don't really find often toners that are bad.

I give again 4/5 

Have you tried any Byphasse products? Do you like them? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am going to try, yes I hesitated at the low price (what's wrong with it?) and volume (I didnt think my handbag was big enough lol) But going back tommorow to buy them.

I bought 2 lines of their makeup remover wipes. They have really good ingredients in them and are like no other I've tried. Don't irritate eyes, are really good.

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

They for sure don't irritate the eyes. I myself don't use "milk" type of makeup removers anymore. I use oils or waters this was very good indeed.

Unknown said...

I just discover this brand, their micella water is amazing.

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Gonna try it soon too :) yes this brand is really cheap and nice quality!