Friday, November 1, 2013

Syoss: Anti-Frizz Lotion Review!

I don't know what is up and I only score products that won't work so I have to write a negative review about them but I think that the negative reviews are somehow more helpful than the positive ones because you can see for who and why it doesn't work.



So this review is about Syoss' Anti-Frizz Lotion. As you know I have curly hair and curly hair is often frizzy especially in cold weather. Now I usually use coconut oil after I wash my hair and a conditioner as a leave in and I am frizz-free at most of the times. But sometimes the coconut oil can be heavy on the hair especially if you have bright colored hair and you don't wash them daily. So i thought i should give this lotion a try. It may come to your surprise but I haven't tried any other Syoss products before so I don't know if they are good. However I tried this specific lotion and.... it's not.

It did absolutely NOTHING to my hair! It's supposed to give smoothness and texture and tame hair without stickiness. Lies! My hair was sticky, looking like hay and feeling totally dull and frizzy. Terrible, TERRIBLE product.

And comparing the really nice results that I have with just plain simple coconut oil and with this product that is supposed to be specifically made to control frizzing, it makes this product complete rubbish.

I don't really even wanna use up the product because it's just too bad! Maybe I'll try it one more time just so that I can show you a picture of how my hair is like. We will see.

This is the first product that gets ZERO from me.
rate: 0/5 

No comments: