Saturday, November 2, 2013

Yves Rocher's Concealer Brush Review!

Helloooo! I'm so happy that I finally have a good review to give for a product! Haha! This review is about Yves Rocher's concealer brush. It looks like this...


It is a flat brush, not bendy but not totally stiff either. The hairs are very soft and the packaging suggests that is a concealer brush for fluid and cream textures.

I am not sure how much it retails at the Yves Rocher stores because mine was a gift in a magazine (yay).

This brush is awesome awesome awesome!!! It gives a very easy concealer application, you just pat the brush and the product blends easily on your skin. BUT, it's utility doesn't stop there! I sometimes use this brush for smudging eyeliner or shadow on my lash-lines as it's very thin. It's great for applying pigments wet or dry because of its shape and hair quality it doesn't create a mess. Also I use it when I apply cream shadows such as the 24 hour color Tattoos of Maybelline and it gives a nice and even application.

I cannot freaking believe how good this brush is! It's good for so many uses and I definitely recommend it to you! It does what it promises AND MORE!

5/5 

No comments: