Thursday, November 14, 2013

Seventeen Cosmetics - Time Plus - Foundation Review + VIDEO REVIEW IN GREEK!

Hi hi hi!!! I'm reviewing a product from a greek company so I decided to make a video about it (in greek) just because it's easier to say and show more stuff than when you are writing.
For my greek friends, you can watch the video by clicking HERE!
I'm only gonna write a few and basics things for it just because it's only available in Greece and the countries around. I forgot to put subtitles to my video btw :P Sorry about that. Here is my opinion in a nutshell.

It comes in a plastic bottle of 35ml, I bought it around 9 euro in Romania, not sure about its price in Greece. It is a great foundation, it gives medium coverage and it doesn't irritate my skin.
If you are interested in other products from Seventeen cosmetics click here.

- Are you satisfied with this product?
- Yes, it's not that great of coverage but I am not looking for big coverage anyway.

- Do you recommend it?
- Totally.

- Will you repurchase it?
- I will probably try other foundations first.

- How much do you rate it from 0 to 5?
- 4/5

Cheers! Heliana

3 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

Σε ξέχασαααα...συγγνώμη!!!!!!!!
Σε ταγκάρω τώρα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

Αρα αρκετά καλό foundation!Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει κανένα από την seventeen γιατί γενικά δεν φοράω make up!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Βασικά ούτε κι εγώ το χρειάζομαι αλλά δεν έχω βρεί καλή bb cream ακόμα, η garnier είναι ψιλοκαλή αλλά νομίζω ότι μου μπλοκάρει τους πόρους!