Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elmiplant's Daily Exfoliate Review

Hi again! One more review!!! I actually took pictures for a makeup look that I did but I can find the cable to connect my camera to my pc :P. Anyway!

Today I'm gonna tell you about the daily exfoliating gel from Elmiplant company. Basically Elmiplant is the same company with Bioten, comes from a greek cosmetics company (Sarantis). The 2 companies have similar products, the difference is the company is know more as Bioten in Greece and as Elmiplant in Romania.

I am not really using exfoliating products but a friend of mine suggested that it would be good for my skin to do. So i thought I should try and I got this one which was obviously the wrong exfoliating product for me.


It comes in a squeeze tube of 150ml which is a decent quantity. It contains lemongrass and micro-particles of bamboo and it's supposed to have a 3 in 1 action on the skin: Exfoliation, Hydration and Helping at imperfections such as black spots etc.

I would REALLY love to tell you if this thing worked but I can't use it. It scratched the hell out of my face I couldn't even massage it gently for 10 seconds. I am serious.

I strongly suggest to avoid this product if you have sensitive skin because it hurt so badly that I just put it on my face and had to rinse it out. Epic fail.

0/5


2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

hahahah vres to kalwdio kai deixe mas to make up look!!
toso xalia e???pwpw den mporw katholou ta polu sklira scrubs!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

ελπίζω να μην το άφησα Ελλάδα το καλοκαίρι, χαχα! Ναι, χάλια είναι, νομίζω ότι θα δοκιμάσω scrub με ένζυμα