Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's in my (our in this case) shower tag!

Hi y'all! How y'all doing???? :) I am trying to fight out a cold that is around me for like a week now and today I decided to be a little lazy and stay home since it's mildly snowing outside. (Don't judge, haha).
The lovely Vicky  was kind enough to tag me to do this. I LOVE tags. :D 
So this is a simple tag where I will show you what products I use in my shower (and since I live with my boyfriend what he uses too). Y'all ready? Let's go see 'em!

1 - Avon: Warm Vanilla & Fig, Bubble Bath. 
I adooooooooooooore sweet fruit smells and vanilla! This smells sooooooooooooo good. Avon has shower gels and bubble baths that smell heavenly!!!!

2 - I should have skipped this one from the picture I guess :P This is actually a feminine wash for the intimate area that I poured into an empty body lotion bottle because I like the pump (the pump from the original box of the product broke). Can't remember the brand thought :( I mean it's Avon for sure but I can't remember which one from them. It's an okay product nothing too exciting.

3 - Another Avon product, this is from the line Naturals and it's the Lily & Gardenia shower gel (I had shown this in an Avon haul that I did around the summer or spring, I think. I am not that crazy about flower smells but this one smells so good. :)

4 - I am dealing with a LOT of stress and that always affects with one way or another my health. This period I noticed a hair fallout - not something extremely dramatic - I DO believe it is from the time I used that awful blonde hair dye to lighten my roots and that store in Athens (Dafnis) is lucky I am far or I would have gone and make a huge scandal for the hideous product they sold to me. The sales lady in the store in Pireaus is NO WHERE CLOSE to experienced. I will always be furious to them for what this awful product they sold did to me. Anyway, I got out of topic and sorry about that but I am sure you would understand if you were in my position. To prevent and control this hair fallout that I have I decided to use once in a while an Anti-Hair Loss shampoo and this is from a really nice Romanian company called, Gerovital Plant.

5 - Gillette Sensitive Skin Shaving Foam: This is obviously my boyfriend's :P but I use it too on my legs sometimes when I am too lazy or sensitive to use my depilatory device. It's quite nice :)

 6 - Diplona's Conditioner for Nutrition and 7 - Diplona's Shampoo for Repair. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Diplona hair products so much! I discovered them when I came to Romania, they only came to Greece like a couple of years now I think (for my Greek readers, you can find them at Hondos Center stores). My all time favorite conditioner is the repair one but this one works wonderfully as well I just sometimes change them to not get bored of the smell because as you can see they are huge and even to me that I use A LOT of conditioner, it lasts very long so at a point I can get bored with the smell. But I love this brand and I always go back to it. I think it's a German brand by the way. OH and the conditioner is stained pink from my hair, it looks messy but I am not the person that will play the perfect girl sorry :P Sometimes my shampoo bottles get stained when I was my hair when it's freshly dyed. :) 

8 - Head & Shoulders anti-dandruff conditioner with almond oil. I don't really have dandruff but as you probably know if you read my blog for sometime (or if you read the at the previous products) I have bright colored hair and I don't like to use shampoo more than once a week. As gross as it sounds it's actually really good for your hair and also for the color, if you dye it. My hair doesn't get greasy and gross but I still don't want to wash my hair only once a week so once or twice a week I will CO-WASH my hair. CO-WASHING is basically washing your hair with a conditioner and it's a great method for girls with curly hair because it makes your hair less freezy and more controllable. Now, since normal conditioners are made to condition (duh!) your hair they will not provide any sort of "cleaning" to you. But this conditioner is made to be used on your roots to help you clean the dandruff so it is a sort of cleaning conditioner so until I find a better product for the job I use this. So I was once a week with shampoo and my normal Diplona conditioner and once or twice only with this one. It has a fun smell to it, it almost reminds me of melon!

9 - Wash & Go for Men: obviously my boyfriend's shampoo. He just uses different men shampoo like this or Head & Shoulders or Nivea or whatever he will grab from the shelf basically (haha). 

I have some other products too that I don't have them laying around on my shower because I use them rarely or not for my shower and I keep them in the bathroom cupboard such as baby shampoo for cleaning my brushes, some face cleansers and masks etc. 
A classic shower where there is a billion girl products and literally 2-3 (i didn't post his dove bar soap hahaha) men products :P What can I say, girls are girls! 

I tag everyone that wants to do this and please tag me when you do tags I LOOOOOVE doing them!!!

Take care!
xo Heliana xo

P.S: I have filmed a makeup look like a week ago but I hadn't have the time to edit it! It will be on my Greek and the English speaking channel but it will be dubbed on top for the English one :D It will take me a while but I will post it and I'll also make a post here with the list of the products I used :) 

No comments: