Saturday, June 15, 2013

Avon Luxe Lipstick Swatches

Helloooo! Long time no see, right? I just wanted to make a short post with swatches from Avon's Luxe lipsticks. We all know that Avon's lipsticks in general are amazing, pigmented and with a very nice texture but especially this line is AWESOME!



They are creamy, moisturizing and the name justifies them totally since they feel so luxurious! They come in a golden tube which is nice but the only small problem with shiny tubes like that is that they get all blurry from the fingerprints. I can't say that they have the best staying power but that makes total sense since they are very creamy and glossy. I totally RECOMMEND them!



1 - Nude Slip: My absolutely favorite shade from this line. As I mentioned in another post I don't like nude lipsticks because they make me look like a corpse but this is a very flattering nude color that is not grey or beige or brown or anything like that and it's in the list of my top 10 fave lipsticks.

2 - Lustering Nude: Also very flattering nude shade but this one has a shimmer in it and just a hint of pinky undertone maybe. My second favorite

3 - Rose Silk: Pinky to coral shade

4 - Polished Rose: Pink shimmery shade

5 - Provocative Pink: My third favorite from the line it's a soft glossy pink so pretty <3

6 - Pink Ruffles: Not sure why this has the word "pink" in it's name since its really a reddish color like a strawberry or watermelon red.

7 - Red Haute: It is a deep (not exactly wine) red.

8 - Glam Poppy: Orange shimmery color, not really my taste but still has a pretty texture.

9 - Stiletto Red: Pretty shimmery red color.

10 - Designer Red: Probably the best red color in the collection it is a true vibrant red that feels absolutely amazing on the lips.

Have you tried any of these lipsticks? Would you like me to take pictures of them on lips instead of my hand? Let me know!
I will start a point system from now on, like a grade from 0 to 5 to show my liking for the product I got this idea from my friend Usi's blogspot :)
So, the filled hearts will reprezent points and the blank hearts will just fill up till the five

So my grade for this product is a total 5 out of 5:


Take care,
Heliana

Photo Credits:
1st photo through google from www.neseser.hr
2nd photo from my own personal portfolio.

3 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

teleiaaa ola!!!
eidika to 1 kai to 10!!!

Usi said...

I don't like Avon but the colors are nice. I like 5 and 10 :).

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

@beauty and the food beast:
Το ένα είναι το αγαπημένο μου είναι πραγματικά τέλειο!

@Usi: I don't die for their skin products or shampoos but their lipsticks are really nice :)