Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla - Eau de toilette Review


Anyone that knows me is aware that I ADORE vanilla scent! It's one of my favorite scents in a perfume. It's hard thought to find a perfume that has a nice vanilla scent that is not fake or make you nauseous and it's not overpriced.

So in the mall there is a new Yves Rocher store and it has all kinds of perfumes, cremes, lotions etc and while I was taking a look I noticed the Vanilla eau de toilette. At first, when I read "organic" i thought it will be an expensive spray that doesn't last at all so I only tested it without buying. IT WAS AMAZING! It had the best scent of vanilla that I ever smelt, just the right amount of sweetness and it wasn't weak at all. I could still smell it untill the next day! So this had to be mine.

I really do not have to say a lot of stuff about this there are no cons, even it's price is amazing since the 100ml cost only around 10 euro!!!

If you are anything like, if you enjoy sweet perfumes and vanilla THIS IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU.
I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND IT! I will be buying it again and again.

Thank you, Yves Rocher for creating this product! Thumbs up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love YVES ROCHER!!!!I ALREADY have the COCONUT one!its so fresh!!!i recommend it too!
kisses
kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

Unknown said...

let me follow u and follow me back if u want!

allthingsyouare said...

teleioooo post