Friday, May 31, 2013

Small Avon Haul ..... again!

Once more, I ordered some things from Avon and I thought you might like to see them :)


I got me some good old face cleanser, I usually buy the blemish clearing  (gone through my 3rd one) but now I ordered the pore penetrating one so I will let you know how I feel about it. I also got the blemish clearing moisturizer.


I usually have long nails but lately they tend to chip off and break so I got the "Nail Experts" therapy to for strength (I had used it before and it works nicely) and a lovely lime green color :)


My Seventeen face powder is close to it's end and since I read some very positive reviews I ordered the trend color face powders in "Translucent" and "Translucent Tan" for contouring, they are pretty similar colors so I can achieve a milder contouring.


Last but not least, I got a Trend Color lipstick (i have tried a few of them and I am very satisfied). I got the "Purple Roses" that came out in the campain of Valentine's day and it will soon be discontinued. It is a lovely pink - lilac color with just the right amount of glitter to be glamorous but also appropriate for daily use.

What product did you buy recently? Have you tried any of the ones I bought? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

megeiaaaaaa sou Ilianna mou!!! :D
to mano einai polu omorfo!! :D

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

ευχαριστώ! είναι όντως πολύ ωραίο χρώμα, έβαψα τα νύχια μου χτες με αυτο κι ήταν άψογο αλλά σήμερα έβαψα τα μαλλιά μου κι απο τη βαφή έγιναν πορτοκαλί χαχαχα