Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Swatches and a few words.

As most of the Avon lipsticks, the lipstick of this line are very creamy and they glide easily on the lips. They don't have the greatest staying power ever but they sure look great on the lips.
Here are the swatches with flash and without:

From left to right: Latte, Cappuccino, Carnation Cream, Country Rose, Iced Coffee, Instant Mocha, Sparkling Warm Rose, Sparkling Blush and Frostiest Mauve. 

All of them except the Sparkling Warm Rose (3rd from the right) are very rich in color in-deed, this one, I had to apply it a few times so it can show but it's still a gorgeous color.

My favorites are Frostiest Mauve, Sparkling Warm Rose and Carnation Cream. I also love the Pout Cream from this line but I have to buy it again cause it's gone, hihi. 
I absolutely love and recommend these lipsticks, you cannot go wrong with an Avon lipstick.

Do you own any of these lipsticks? What's your opinion about them?

Heliana. 

PS: I had to moderate the comments because I get daily spam messages so sorry about that :) 





No comments: