Monday, May 6, 2013

Small Holiday Haul

I know I said i probably won't buy any new products because I am on vacation but ofc I couldn't resist so I bought some stuff - hihi!

I was in desperate need of new jeans so I got 2 pairs. I usually dress up in jeans and shirts because it's comfortable and easy especially when you have to go to work or school and you are bored to match outfits in the morning :P So I got my some cute shirts and a pair of very cute snickers in golden color.


Yes, the last 2 are actually shirts for men but I like wearing big shirts especially if i wanna go running plus I think they have bad-ass stamps than the women ones :D. 

But, I also got some beauty products (of course)!

I forgot to take my moisturizer with me so I wanted a cheap solution for the few days of the vacation so I got the tinted moisturizer from essence (the light color). It's actually nice for it's price (3 euro) and it has a very weak and pleasant smell of peach. The coverage is not bad either for a tinted moisturizer!

I also got some makeup brushes since I forgot mine home - hahaha! 
I found this eye shadow blending brush with only 3,5 euro so I thought I should definitely try it (the company is called toyoko)!

I also got some face brushes which are very very good even though they are extremely cheap.
This one was a pack of 2 double end brushes. I use the bigger one for blush and it's amazing. I use the black smaller fluffy one for highlighter. The other one is has eye shadow applicators, one end has a sponge applicator and the other one is a fluffy angled brush. The 2 brushes cost 1.99 euro (the small brush that has one end is not part of the pack).

 This one is a bigger brush very nice for powder or for contouring only 1.99 euro. I am surprised by how good they are and they don't shed or bleed color! Awesome!

I am a sucker for pink which is probably the reason that I have so many pink eye shadows, lipsticks etc. Here is a GORGEOUS iridescent pink eye shadow from Golden Rose company only 3euro :D

It was so lovely being home last week, I feel so sad that I will have to go back on Wednesday. :( 
Take care as always!
XO, Heliana

1 comment:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

megeiaaaaaaa!!
to rouz einai monadiko!!!!