Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Review.

One of the things I forgot to mention in my Easter haul is the Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor. There was a coupon for it and since I wanted to try it anyway I thought I should give it a try.


The price in Greece is around 9 euro but thank god for the coupon I bought it with 6 :P.
It claims to make the hair smoother, repair the destroyed ends and make the hair softer and more manageable. You are supposed to put it on your hair and let it for 1 to 3 minutes according to how "thirsty" your hair is and then you rinse it out and your hair is all diva looking. 

The good thing I have to say is that it smells amazing! It has a pretty smell of bubblegum which lasts on the hair so definitely thumbs up for that.

The bad thing is that this product is overated and it's NOTHING MORE than a normal and mediocre conditioner. First of all it didn't help to detangle my hair I actually had to use my conditioner for this and you have to use a big amount of it so for my hair I think I used at once one quarter of the bottle or something so it's not economic at all for curly and long hair.

Now I have a VERY good conditioner and if I compare this one to mine it's pretty much a failure. I am not sure why there is a big fuzz about it and that it's so good etc but I do not recommend it. It will not do any "Miracles" to your hair it definitely doesn't feel like it's deep conditioning and if you are gonna use it as a simple conditioner you can get better products than this - not to mention cheaper.

So in my opinion this isn't really worth it's money. If you want a product that will truly make your hair more manageable and softer go for Joico products, they are pricey but trust me those ARE miracle products. 

So, to sum up, I didn't like anything about this product except the smell and I definitely don't recommend it.

Till the next post, take care!

Heliana

4 comments:

Fairies of beauty said...

Πολύ ωραίο το post σου...
Αν θέλεις πέρνα μία βόλτα από το blog μας...Έχεις βραβειάκι :)
http://fairiesofbeauty.blogspot.gr/2013/05/post.html

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Αλήθεια; Είμαι μέλος στο blog σας και μάλιστα διάβασα το ποστ αλλά δεν το παρατήρησα χαχα είμαι αφηρημένη τελικά! Ευχαριστώ!!! <3

MutilatedSanity said...

Hey! Ive tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check out the rules on my blog and hi 5 for writing an awesome blog!!
http://mutilatedsanity.blogspot.co.uk/

Mwuaah!
xx

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Oh wow thanks so much!