Monday, May 13, 2013

Farmasi's "Catwalk Illusion" Mascara Review.

So as I said in previous posts here in Romania, Farmasi products are very popular and I have to say that they have very good quality and good prices.
So I was in the search for a new colored mascara, I wanted to try the one by Seventeen to be honest but I thought I should try the Farmasi one being extremely cheap.

Farmasi has only one line of colored mascaras called Catwalk Illusion. It claims to be an "ultra volumising mascara" that can give XXL volume instantly. I bought the green one.



The formula of the mascara is EXTREMELY dry! And when I say extremely dry I mean there were small pieces of mascara falling out while I was applying it. It makes me think that the tube might be too old and the mascara dried out inside even though it was closed or it's a really really bad formula.

Other than that it does give a green tint to the lashes but you have to apply a big amount of mascara for the color to show. Let it be noted here that my lashes are blond so maybe for darker lashes it will show easier (?).

Moreover it definitely didn't add any volume to my lashes whatsoever.

Generally I am not very pleased with this mascara even though generally I love Farmasi products and I definitely will not repurchase it again.

I will try to take some shots later on my eyes so you can see the effect.

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

na mas deixeis kai pws fainetai stis vlefarides!!!!!!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

θα προσπαθήσω γιατί είναι δύσκολο να βγάλω σωστή φώτο στις βλεφαρίδες! χαχαχα.