Monday, April 29, 2013

Tag: The 7 deadly sins of beauty!

I saw it from the beautiful Maria so I decided to do it too.

1) Greed: 
Which is the cheapest and the most expensive beauty product that you own?
I own some nail polishes that cost less than 0.5 euro I also own products that came for free along with other products that I purchased.
The most expensive, if we include perfumes as beauty products then it's definitely the Miss Dior "Cherie" (costs more than 100 euro) if not I will say the kabuki brush from mac which costs around 60 euro.


2) Wrath:
Which product was the hardest to get?
Probably the Saint Germain and Candy Yum Yum lipsticks from Mac, but I have a few dupes that are identical to the second one :D


3) Gluttony:
Which is the most "delicious" product that you have?
Ummmm let's see, the nivea lip balms and generally other fruity lip balms and the Estee Lauder lip glosses.


4) Sloth:
What products you are too lazy to use so you skip it?
I am always lazy to remove my makeup. But something I skip is washing my face with a soap/foam product in the morning/night :P


5) Pride:
Which product gives you confidence?
The eyeliner.


6) Lust:
Which product you are desperate to buy?
I would really love to try some Sugarpill makeup but I am not confident with online shopping.


7) Envy:
Which product you saw and loved on others but hate on you?
Ummm probably the dark eye shadows on all over the lid, I kinda have very big, globe looking eyes and I find it unattractive on me to use on the whole lid dark colors so I avoid harsh smokeys etc....

That's all for now. Take care! Sorry i hadn't post for a few days but I was extremely busy plus now I am away from home so probably I won't be buying these days new products to talk about but we will see :)

XO, Heliana

No comments: