Wednesday, April 10, 2013

40 favorite products tag....

Tagged by the lovely Vicky :)

1) Hair Mousse:
Don't really have a favorite, i use a lot of products for curly hair

2) Conditioner:
Diplona Professional Repair Conditioner (HANDS DOWN)

3) Hair Silicone
I don't use any :)

4) Hair spray
I use a lot of products, don't have a favorite :)

5) Shampoo
Diplona Professional Repair Shampoo

6) Hair oil
Coconut and olive oil i don't really use any other types of oils

7) Hair Mask:
Kallos Latte Protein Hair Mask (smells like heaven!) 

8) Face Makeup Remover Wipes:
I don't really use wipes to remove my makeup but if i am out of makeup remover I use normal baby wipes so I don't have favorite :)

9) Face cleanser:

+ Sensibio H20

10) Face cleansing milk 
I don't have favorites yet :)

11) Face Mask: 
Pretty much all the Planet Spa ones from Avon, other brands break me out

12) Sun Screen:
Bioderma Photoderm Tinted Sunscreen


13) Moisturizer:
Bioderma Sensibio Light


14) Face Serum:
I don't really use any

15) Exfoliator:
I don't use exfoliators since my skin is too sensitive

16) Deodorant:
The ones from Nivea

17) Body Moisturizer:
Any that smells nice, hmmm maybe the Fruttini is one of my fave brands...

18) Perfume:
Tough choice!
Miss Cherie from Dior

Flowerbomb from Viktor & Rolf


Pink Sugar from Aquolina
And many many more...


19) Bubblebath:
Any that smells like vanilla or coconut or strawberries/berries etc

20) Foundation:
Avon Calming Effects in Avory


21) Blush:
My favorite is a shimmery pink from Bourjois but the name and number are scratched out so i am not sure which is it :)

22) BB cream:
I only tried the Garnier one and i was pretty happy with it. Read my mini review for it here.

23) Eyeshadow:
Ah! This is impossible. I like a lot for them mostly from PUPA, pigments from mac and many others

24) Face Powder:
Seventeen Natural Silky Compact Powder


25) Bronzer:
I am fair therefore I avoid bronzer because I don't like how it looks on me but in the summer I use the Avon Arabic Glow Shimmering Bronzer


26) Concealer:
I rarely use concealer but when I do I use the Select Moisturecover by mac


27) Mascara:
The Colossal Volum' Express by Maybelline

28) Eye Liner:
Blacktrack By Mac

29) Eye pencil:
I like the ones from Erre Due and from Korres

30) Lip Stick:
Playtime by Mac (loveeeeee it)


31) Lip Gloss:
Again, impossible to choose

32) Lip Balm:
Nivea Fruity Shine (I like the strawberry one most)

33) Nail Polish:
Pink Voltage from China Glaze

34) Something that doesn't belong in any of the categories above:
My favorite highlighter is the Soft and Gentle by Mac :)


35) Face Primer:
Don't use any :)

36) Face Lotion:
I don't have any favorite

37) Lip liner
I like the ones from Seventeen and Erre Due and some Mac ones (too many to pick colors)

38) Hair Gel:
Go Go Hair Gel from Kallos

39) Eye Cream:
Don't have any favorite yet unfortunately

40) Brush:
Not sure if referring to a face or an eye one but here is the brush that makes my life easier. 




2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

axxxxxx pws se katalavainw gia ta arwmta...latreuw Dior cherie kai flowerbomb!!:D
-gia pes pou vriskoume to shampooo kai tin maska...
-kai pws sou fainetai to antiliako apo bioderma???

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

to shampoo to 8ymamai oti to eida sigoura sto Hondo to kalokairi (se ayto sto syntagma toylaxiston). H maska dystixws den nomizw na yparxei sthn Ellada giati i etaireia einai Oyggareziki alla an 8eleis na ti dokimaseis an mporesw na katebw ellada to pasxa mporw na soy ferw an meneis A8ina :)
To antiliako to bioderma xwris to xrwma einai poly kalo, ayto me to xrwma einai ligo paxyreysto opote prepei na to aplwseis kala sto proswpo gia na strwsei
Hmmm prepei na brw apo poy bazw reply sta comments...