Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Small Avon Haul Campaign 5

So I made my order last week for Avon's campaign no. 5 (March - April). I was in need of some moisturizers and my boyfriend broke by accident one of my perfumes so I just did an order (was looking for excuse, hihihi ).

This is what I got.... I will post a few pictures of everything, I am planning to make reviews for most of these stuff (I have bad and good opinions) but in this post I will just go over them fast.



So as I said I was in need of moisturizer so in this campaign the set of day cream, night and eye cream were of the "Avon Solutions, Beautiful Hydration" was only around 8 euro so I was really excited. Until now I was using the "Complete Balance" set from which I liked the day cream but not so much the night because it has gel consistency but I will try these for a few days and let you know :)


The second thing I wanted to order was the "City Rush" perfume (because my boyfriend dropped it ) which is a very nice perfume that starts off a bit strong but after a while it lets the most beautiful smell on your clothes and skin! <3


In this campaign there were also in offer the "Avon Naturals" hair sprays only like 1.8 euro so I got 2 cherry blossom smelling ones. They smell a-m-a-z-i-n-g but they contain alcohol :( i forgot to check before i order them, i will still use them though.


I also order the "Ideal Flawless Invisible Cream-to-Powder" foundation in Ivory on which I will definitely make a review (not invisible at all -.- )


There was also another amazing offer with only 3.5 euro a set of "Glazewear" Lip gloss with a mascara so I went for it! Here is the lip gloss, I picked the "Pink Watermelon".


I also got a "Supershock" gel eyeliner in "Shimmery Sapphire" since I heard that they are really good (I didn't really see it but I will make a further review in another post).


Last but not least, I got 2 lipsticks one of the "24k Gold" collection in "Pink" and one from the "Pink Crystals" collection in "Pink Sapphire". In the pictures you will see that they are very similar but the "Pink Sapphire" has pink/purplish glitters in it whereas the "Pink" has more gold glitters and it's more on the red pink side.


Pink Sapphire

Pink




So that's it. I hope you liked them, let me know if you tried any of these products and your opinions about them I will be posting in a few days a post with a lot of swatches from Avon lipsticks :) 

Take care!
XO, Heliana.






2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

polu omorfa ola!eidika ta kragionakia!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Nai teleia einai! ektos apo to makeup poy prepei na exeis tin teleia epidermida gia na fainetai wraio, me apogoiteyse mporeis na deis akoma kai tis perioxes me ksiro derma, trixoules toy proswpoy poy exei olos o kosmos ktl xalia! Kai to eyeliner einai psilo metrio kamia sxesi px me tis mac.