Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Avon Perfect Kiss Lipsticks (Swatches of more colors)

Some time ago I showed 4 colors from that line, you can read about it here. These lipsticks are really nice, moisturizing some of them are very bright some more sheer and they smell amazing. But a problem with these lipsticks is that the colors on the brochure have NOTHING to do with how the colors are in real life. So I thought of showing some more colors of this line with the hope that it will help you to get the color that you will enjoy :).


Kiss Me Pink:
"Kiss Me Pink" is a sheer shimmery pink color.


 Make Out Red:
It's a red color - quite pigmented more on the pink side of the red


 Berry Smooth:
Is a deep plum color with a small hint of pink, very vibrant.


Smitten Red:
Is more of dark true red.


Lacy Mauve:
I really have no idea why the name of this lipstick contains the word Mauve which means purple as it has no purple in it whatsoever. This color is an every day red shade


Loving Lilac:
This is my favorite of all of them. It's actually more vibrant in real life than in the picture. The rest of the colors look brighter in the pictures but I can't really catch the real color of them. This is a pink lilac color with a bit of shimmer. Perfect!


Chic Nude:
Pretty much the name says everything. It's a pretty nude color with a small amount of shimmer, very nice for every day looks. My second favorite :)





Generally:
The lipsticks are very nice but I have to say that the colors are kinda repetitive. The reds are very similar to each other as well as the pinks. In my opinion they shouldn't make a ton of shades that are very close to each other but few and different. Other than that you can read my previous review for them :)




Take care! 
XO, Heliana


No comments: