Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Farmasi Lipsticks Swatches....

I will only write a short review about them. Farmasi has a big range of colors and several types of lipsticks. There are shiny (with glitters), with plumping effect, matte etc and all the colors are fantastic and pigmented.
They are also very affordable.

In this post i will show you 5 colors. From the "Maxi Rouge" collection I have the numbers 02, 03 and 11.
From the "Lip Maximizer" collection I have number and from the "True Color" I have number.
The "Maxi Rouge" collection contains mainly lipsticks with lots of sparkles and the only complain that I have is that the 2 paler ones that I have (02, 03) dried out a bit (they haven't lost any of their pigmentation though or anything like that) in a short period of time but the third one is fine.
The "Lip Maximizer" is the collection with the plumping effect, and truth is when I apply it I get that tingley feeling on my lips.
The "True Color" is a collection with normal VERY pretty and cream lipsticks and I really REALLY love the one I have from that collection.

So let's take a look.....
The ones in the silver contaimers are from the "Maxi Rouge", the black from the "Lip Maximazer" and the black with the silver ring from the "True Color"


"Maxi Rouge" no. 02


"Maxi Rouge" no. 03


"Maxi Rouge" no.11


"Lip Maximizer" no. 2


"True Color" no.21



in the previous order: (MR)02,03,11 (LM)2, (TC)21



I know 02 and 03 are very similar and they those that dried out a bit, i think it's even visible at the pictures. But I love them all especially the pinkish purple one. They are adorable, they smell nice and they are affordable. I definitely recommend that you try them out :)

Take care, 
Heliana

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

aaahhh wraio to ekanes bravo!!!
nomizw to "Maxi Rouge" no. 02 m'aresei pio polu ap'ola!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Eyxaristw. 8elei akoma kapoies allages alla 8a to ftia3w poy 8a moy paei. :) Pantws stin Ellada ta farmasi den kinountai toso poly sti Roumania einai poly dimofili!