Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Summer Shopping Mania Vol. 2: Essence

I never got around to show you the rest of the stuff I bought in the summer. This is our second volume (yes, there are more :P) and it's about the essence products that I bought.
I love most of the essence products, especially their single eyeshadows, I find them very pigmented and good quality for really good price. So what else could I ask for???
So, let me show you what I bought....



Blush brush (pink/black) and Powder brush (purple/black):
I was really amazed by these brushes. I am very picky when it comes to brushes because I can't stand a scratchy/hard or cheap feeling brush. And let me tell you these are really soft! They don't feel like those cheap brushes at all, they are well made and they do their job really well! I believe their price is around 3.5 or 4 euro each, I can't remember exactly. You should REALLY give these brushes a chance!

 STAGE eyeshadow base:
Let me tell you about THIS product. It costs around 3 euro right? It is even comparable to Urban Decay's primer potion and I am not even kidding. It's just amazing! It makes the eyeshadows stay all day long and by "all day long" I mean from morning till the night that I removed my makeup. Seriously, BUY IT!

Eyebrow Designer pencil in "04 blonde":
My hair is usually a crazy bright color but my natural hair color is a mousey blonde. Something between grey, brown and gold shades all together blended. I very rarely match my eyebrows to my hair just because I am not that brave to go out with pink eyebrows even thought I would like to pull that off. So, when I do my eyebrows I stick to my natural color. A big part of my eyebrows (like my eyelashes) is not visible because it has blonde hairs so sometimes I really like defining my brows. It is a standard brow pencil. I like that it's not hard at all, I don't have to press again and again to let product on my eyebrows and it also comes with a small brush on the cap so you can brush your brows with. I think the price was around 2 euro.



I also got me some eyeshadows because as I said the single eyeshadows from are probably my favorite products from Essence. I'm sad I didn't buy more than these since their price is ONLY 2 euro :( (hihihi)


From left to right:
nr. 60 "kermit says hello" (shimmer effect): 
I love love LOOOOOOVE this color. It is a shimmery sort of lime green color and I love how it compliments my eye color. It's pretty much beautiful for any eye color.

nr. 35 "party all night" (metallic effect):
It's hard to believe how pigmented and shiny this eyeshadow is. It's hard to find a metallic color that is so rich, they are usually very sheer but this is amazing!

nr. 22 "blockbuster" (matte effect):
I was looking for a matte neutral cream like color and this is a really nice one for a soft natural look, or for a glamorous pin up lid color or even for an under brow highlight. Simple and gorgeous!

That wraps it up! I hope you liked my haul and mini review. I really do suggest you try essence products out if you haven't already, because they are simply gorgeous and SO affordable.

What are your favorite essence products? Do you have any suggestions for product for me to try out? :)

Take care.
Heliana.

1 comment:

Usi said...

My favorites are the Brushes for sure.