Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I GOT (another) HUGE GIFT!!!

A few months ago I wrote a post about a lovely parcel I received from my friend Usi . Later in that same month (i think) she sent me one Glossybox from germany. Lately we were talking about beauty products (as usual :P) and since she knows that I can never find skin care and foundation appropriate for my skin she suggested me the foundation from P2 company since she likes it so much. So she offered to send me this foundation since it's only available in Germany. When I received the parcel I was literally with my mouth open. She sent me SO MANY CUTE STUFF!!!! I still cannot believe it! I would like to show you what I got :)

1: p2 Fell Natural Makeup in shades 1,2,3,4
Since you don't know my friend personally, I'll have you know that she is very organized and when she does something she wants to do it right! So since she didn't know which exactly of the 4 shades of the foundation would match me, she just sent ALL 4 of them!!! I tried today no.3 and no.4 as a contour but the result was a bit too dark for me so I think my color is no.2. Will test it more and I will let you know what i think.

2: p2 Spectacular Volume Mascara in shade 010 "Spectacular Black"
Really excited to try this. I always use mascaras that give volume and not length because I have very long lashes but they are blonde and very sparse! :)

3: p2 Cheeks + Lips, cream blush in shade 020 "Fancy Snow White"
I LOVE the concept of cream blush because sometimes my skin gets so dry that I don't want to use ANY type of powder product (because my skin hurts and looks patchy) so I like to use cream products. I still love my Cheeks and Lips stain from Kryolan, from the Glossybox she sent me. Also, the color looks very good match for my skin color.

4: dm Ebelin Professional beauty blender
When I saw this beauty blender it felt REALLY weird because everyone knows that I use brush to apply foundation but secretly I was looking to buy a blender like this because I see on other people that it works really well. How did she know???? It's like she was in my mind!

5: p2 necklace
This was soooooo cute! The second thing I love after makeup is accessories. I also LOVE pink. So a necklace with pink ribbon looks totally adorable to me!

6: p2 Lipsticks
In the silver tube: p2 Pure Color lipstick in shade 043 "Pont Neuf":
A simply gorgeous pinky nude creamy color, rich in color and texture. You can't go wrong with pinky nude!
In the red tube: p2 Sheer Glam lipstick in 011 "French Kiss":
A sheer pinky red with glossy finish. It's the type of lipstick that the first application looks soft and sheer like a balm and you can build it up.

Here is a close look of the lipsticks (swatches of them and the foundations when I do my review :) )

These were all gorgeous and it's so kind of her to send me all these things but if you think that that is all you are terribly mistaken!

She knew that I wanted to buy brushes from Essence, the problem is that they are rare to find here because they bring very limited number so you can't find them easily. I had luck to find them in Greece but that didn't stop her from sending me 2 more: a blush and a powder brush, which is more than fine because I use different products everyday, depending on how my skin is (the joy of having weird skin :) ) so when I don't have time to clean my brushes I will not mix different products together :D.

Almost done with makeup, hihi.
Dior Addict Gloss in 643 "Diablotine"
It's very hard to pick the exact color on camera so I will try to explain. It is a coral almost going red with fine gold glitter and I can't wait to try it out. I had tried Chanel glosses when I had a person from my family working at Chanel, I have tried Lancaster (for the exact reason) but I never tried a Dior gloss before! Actually I haven't tried a Dior product except mascara I think! So this is really great! <3 I love it!

She also sent me samples of 2 YSL lipsticks but I will swatch them in another post and after I know which lipsticks they are exactly :D hihi.


1: Beauty Friends Vitamin Essence Mask
I find cute that the name is "beauty friends" because we talk all the time about beauty and products and stuff related to beauty so it's kind of what we are, beauty friends. :D Never tried this type of mask with an actual mask that has product on it because I can't find a good one. But since this is made in Korea and they are known that their skin care products are the bomb, I'm sure I'm gonna love it!

2: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
I wanted to try this cream (only tried it once on my lips for a makeup course) because my skin is always suffering from dehydration so this will be so good for it!

3: Anny nail polish in 389 "blue hour in town"
I've seen this brand in some blogs, never tried it before. Lovely light blue color!

Are you tired yet? Because we are not even close to the end...
As I said many times, I always struggle to find skin care products that will not irritate my face, break it out or make it dry and patchy. So what is better than some special sized products of Clinique? 
1: Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15
2: All About Eyes, eye cream
3: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
I can't even explain how happy and excited I am to get these because they are a decent size to try them for a few days and I hope they will be good for me because I am tired of trying moisturizers and eye creams that don't fit my skin :( I will of course let you know what I think and how they worked for me!



My friend has also a sensitive skin and the Biotherm Pure-fect Skin products made her happy. So she sent me these with the hope that they will work for me too :) Also very nice size to try out. Shame that the biggest cosmetics store in Athens never have samples. I can never buy a skin care product without trying it first.
1: Pure-fect Skin, micro-exfoliating purifying toner
2: Pure-fect Skin, anti-shine purifying cleansing gel
3: Eau Oceane, eau de toilette
4: Pure-fect Skin, pure skin effect hydrating gel
Can't wait to try them out!!!!


1: Lancaster Sun Beauty, Infrared Technology, Silky Milk
2: Lancaster After Sun, Tan Maximizer
I have tried Lancaster's makeup before but I don't think I tried their skin care or sun protecting products. Not really a chance to try them this year since in Romania it's already too cold but will try them the next summer :D

Come on you really thought that we are done???
Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb: 
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I have a miniature of it now!!! How cool is that?

My third favorite products (after makeup and accessories), perfumes! She sent me many many perfume samples :)
1: Thomas Sabo's "Glam 'N Soul"
Addictive lychee, pink pepper, juicy bergamot, rose accord, waterlilly, pure magnolia, cedarwood, vanilla, creamy musk.
2: Jil Sander's "Eve"
Wild rose, grapefruit flower sublimated by a luxurious cashmere wood.
3: Betty Barclay's "Tender Blossom"
Fruity notes, delicate blossoms and exquisite woods.
4: L by Lolita Lempicka
I love perfumes by Lolita Lempicka! They are always sweet, feminine and mysterious.
5: Issey Miyake's "Pleats Please" Amazing!!!
6: Calvin Klein's "Euphoria"
Exotic fruits, rich black orchid, sensual woods.
7: Eisenberg's "Eau Fraiche"
Bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper, anise, mint ginger, lavender, neroli, precious wood.

But we don't stop here. Besides from very generous, my friend is also very talented at sewing. If you remember I showed you a pouch bag that she had sewn and sent to me back then. I asked her to make me a small makeup bag and a launch bag and she she sewed me the cutest that I've ever seen!


How cute is thaaaaat???? Pink and pretty and very well made. She was kind enough to even add a long strap for me to carry it on the shoulder.


As you can see they were both well made and with cute details inside and out because as I said, when she does something she does it right!

So that is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the stuff that I received. I am so happy I will try all these products and those 2 cute bags that only I have them because they were made for me - HOW COOL IS THAT????? 

I'd like to thank once more my friend Usi for these gorgeous items! Thank you so much!!!!!! <3


2 comments:

Usi said...

I'm so happy that you like them :). I got the brushes before you came back and a girl never can have too many.

BTW...clean the Beauty Blender with normal soap. Shampoo won't work...at least not with the p2 Foundation.

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Good to know! I applied it today with the fingers but I messed it up. I bet with the blender it will look much better.