Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Goo Hoarding! Cleaning a bit my makeup stash!

I love collecting makeup. I love buying constantly new items and trying them out and experiment with colors, textures and all that jazz. But sometimes we have to clean out our makeup stash and throw away any item that we don't really use or it's really old or it's gone bad, no matter how much it hurts us, haha!

Usually if something is new and I don't like it I will give it to a friend or my mom or my bf's mom. But when something is old or gone bad, of course I throw it away.
It is VERY important to throw away old makeup products ESPECIALLY eyeliners, mascaras and lipglosses. Eyeliners and maskaras that are too old can make eye infections and lip glosses can contain so much bacteria in that small greasy tube that you don't even want to know about it!

From right to left:
- Biguine Makeup Eyeshadow Sticks in 3705 "Lili Rose" and 3701 Satin, both had started to smell funny.
- Carlo di Roma Liquid Eyeshadows in number 09 and 12. They were both fine but I had them for way too long plus I don't even use them.


Essence liquid eyeliner, 01 Black: had it for too long
Shiseido liquid eyeliner, 3 Heather Mauve. I got this from a person working for Shiseido and I had it for way too long it had totally gone bad.


Avon Color Trend, Kiss 'n' Go in "Amethyst": started to smell funny.


Radiant eyeshadow base: had dried out

So that's all for now. Do you clean your makeup stash and how regularly?

Take care!!! Heliana

1 comment:

Froso M. said...

I throw away things I don't need at the beginning of each season, it is so rejuvenating!


xoxo,
Froso
Style Nirvana