Sunday, September 22, 2013

Avon Luxe Eyeliner Review!

Boy oh boy! I haven't done a review (a normal one) in a long time!!! Today I am making a short and to the point review about Avon's liquid eyeliner from the line Luxe.

It looks like above. It gives the impression that is a long tube but it's actually not that long. It comes in 2 colors, black and brown and of course the price varies depending on which country we are talking about and if it's in offer or not. I got mine in black in an offer from around 4.5 euro that is it's normal price to around 2.5 if i remember correctly, I got it a couple of months ago. I wanted a black eyeliner to take with me on vacation because I was sure that I was gonna get bored to remove gel eyeliner at night with make remover and whatnot and this is easily removable with a bit of Dove soap.

Unfortunately it's easily removable in general. It has crappy staying power and even though in the picture the tip of the applicator looks thin and fine it really is not. The applicator is of bad quality and it messes up soon after you use it 2-3 times, even if you use it lightly and carefully. As a result, the application becomes hard and messy since the tip is deformed.
After you apply it you have to wait 2-3 minutes because it WILL run somehow on your nose or cheeks leaving black marks.

Even though Avon presents it as a "luxe" product, it has no quality of a luxe product. Not even of a generic liquid eyeliner.

In my opinion, save your money for something else.

Pros:
- Can't really find any pro in comparison with any other simple liquid eyeliner.

Con:
- Depending on the offer or not, it can be pricey for its quality.
- Of poor quality.
- Not easy to work with.

In a nutshell:
- Did you like this product?
- Can't say that I did.

- Do you recommend it?
- Definitely not.

- Would you repurchase it?
- No way :P




Photosource:              avon.saglikliform.com

No comments: