Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kay Color hair dye review.

So, as you know I recently changed my hair from bright red to bright pink. And the first step to renew my roots it's to make them light blond. So I went to a "PROFESSIONAL" place with hair dyes to get a platinum blonde hair dye to lighten my roots. She recommended the "Kay Color" in "Luminous Very Light Blonde".


I have used A LOT of platinum blonde colors in the past and even though they didn't give me a quite platinum color, it gave me a really light sort of yellowish blonde that I could neutralize with some violet shampoo. So I used this. The results. My roots are FAR from light blonde. It made my roots and muddy orange HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COLOR that it's not even light enough to cover it with a semi permanent hair dye.

I should call first that store to let them have it that they have totally clueless employees that recommend products that they don't even know if they are good or not and second of all the company.

THIS HAIR DYE IS TOTALLY CRAP and I am very frustrated about the results. Now I will have to wait a month to use another dye with developer in order to not destroy my hair to fix this color. So a month I have to circulate like a clown in the streets with a crappy muddy color on my roots. Not to mention even with coconut oil it damaged my hair REALLY badly and I have really healthy hair. After I washed the dye my hair was totally dry and messed up like hay not to mention I had A LOT of breakage and hair fallout which disappointed me. I was very frustrated but now I am just sad cause it damaged so much my hair.

Shame on the company DO NOT PURCHASE KAY COLOR PRODUCTS!

This products doesn't even get a rate from me it's a ZERO! 

No comments: