Thursday, September 19, 2013

Summer (and Fall, as it seems) Shopping Mania Vol.3 and final: Various Brands

This will be the last post from my summer and early fall beauty purchases. I spent a LOT of money (shhhh don't tell) but I had a hard year (my first year at a university in another country) and I went through a LOT of stress which lead to causing me a lot of health problems throughout the year so I did deserve this shopping therapy (not that i need to have an explanation lol).

Anyway, let me show you the products -from various companies- i will not mini review them as I did at my other 2 posts because I want to make a separate normal review for a few of them. :)

1: Accessories, Camera earrings (around 2 euro)
2: Essence "Smokey Eyes" brush (1.99 euro)
3: Seventeen "Long Lasting Makeup" nr. 02 (around 8 euro)
4: Essence "Nail Color3" Left color "Walk in the park", right color "Stop for ice cream" (gift with purchases"
5 Toyoko Foundation brush (got 2 of them lol) (around 9 euro).


I am a huge lip balm junkie especially because my lips are always dry and I hate if I put a lipstick and cracks will show up on my lips, gross. So i always apply lip balm before i do my makeup.
The lip gloss of the picture is from Deborah Milano company "24 ore Euphoric Shine: nr.4 (gift with other purchace)
In the tin: Nivea Lip Butter: Vanilla & Macadamia (3 euro)

1: Balea young in "Sweet Wonderland" (around 1-2 euro)
2: Dalon Sport: Chocolate (2-3 euro)
3: Dalon Sport: Cherry ( <<)
4: Nivea's Vitamin Shake : Acai & Wild Apple
5: Alverde's Lip Balsam: Vanilla Mandarin 

I also made some swaches for the lip gloss and the balms just to see how they look like. Here is the lip gloss:

And here are the lip balm swatches (in the same order that were displaced in the previous photo):
As you can see the Balea (1) and Alverde (5) don't give any color which is nice.
Dalon's chocolate (2) has a brown color which can look weird if you apply it too much while the cherry (3) one gives a very cute pink color like you just had a popsicle and your lips got tainted :)
The Nivea (4) one has a very subtle color that you don't even observe on the lips. :)
They ALL smell gorgeous!

Last but most certainly NOT least 2 of my favorite purchases. I was very excited to get both of these items and I for sure will make separate reviews for them.

Maybelline's 24 Hour Color Tattoo: nr. 35 On and on Bronze (5 euro)

Such a pretty color!!!



Aaaaaaaand............. 
MARY-LOU MANIZER, highlighter from theBalm cosmetics (sooooooo excited to try this!!!) (around 16 euro)

Doesn't it have the cutest packaging EVER????


And swatch:
nr. 1 is more blended and nr. 2 is swatched with the finger.

So this post wraps up my HUUUUUUUGE summer haul. I am pretty sure that I forgot a few things (hihi) and I also didn't include hair and skin care products or clothing :P
Have you tried any of these products???

Take care!!!
Heliana

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

Καλε τι θα τα κανεις τοσα lip balms???χιχιχι!!!!
Το louminizer φαινεται τέλειοοοοοοο!!
φιλάκια!!!!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Και είναι μόνο αυτά που αγόρασα, έχω ήδη άλλα τόσα! Χαχαχα! Τα dalop πάντως προορίζονταν για μια φίλη αλλά τελικά δεν τα ήθελε και ετσι τα κρατησα :P. Γενικά, αφήνω ένα σε κάθε τσάντα που χρησιμοποιώ για να έχω πάντα ένα μαζί μου.