Friday, August 30, 2013

The "10 facts about me" tag.

Before I travel back to Romania I'm doing this tag real quick just because I like tags (lol?). I saw it from the pretty Beauty and the Food Beast. Ok, so here we go.

1. There is a confusion about my name in pretty much all the languages :P. In Greece people think that my name comes from the prophet Elijah, in Greek "Ilias" and since my name in Greek is pronounced like Iliana they all think it's the female version of it and that my name day is on the 20 of July (which is ok because I used to get gifts when I was a kid so yay for me!).
However, my name comes from Helios (which is why in english I write it Heliana), the god of sun. So, my name actually is "sunny" or whatever.

2. I am Greek (obviously!) and I study in Romania. I am a former Astrophysics student that changed my major to Chemical Engineering (because it wasn't hard enough to have advanced physics and math I had to add advanced types of Chemistry too. :D Yes, I am that much of a masochist.

3. Even though my studies are hard I am a person that HATES studying. I am jealous of people that enjoy studying for our school because I just can't do it. However I do enjoy reading books that have no relation with my studies - am I weird?

4. I am TERRIBLY afraid of the dark. Since I was a child up until now that I am 26 I am terrified of the dark, I can't be in a pitch black room, I need at least a candle or my heart will break from pounding in my chest. Being afraid of the dark I also have really hard time falling asleep at night, I need to have the tv on especially if I sleep alone.

5. My favorite dish is snails and don't start saying EW! It's a traditional dish where I come from. I also like a lot vegetables and I have a huge chocolate and coffee addiction.

6. Having said that snails are traditional dish where I come from.... I am from Crete island.

7. I love my mother and my brother to death but my brother is my most favorite person in the world. (Talking about blood family relatives).

8. My hair right now is pink, before it was bright red for years but my natural hair color is mousey blonde. That sort of light brown-gray color with gold random hairs.

9. I suffer for hypothyroidism which I know people think it's not serious but it really affects you badly. There are times that my blood pressure gets really low to the point that I get dizzy and I get tired much easier than healthy people and I also gain weight easily due to my slower metabolism *sigh*.

10. As I said I am 26 but I am still a child in the heart. I love cartoons and disney and pinky cutey stuff.

I could actually write a few more things about me but maybe in another tag :) I tag USI!!!!!!!!! Usi, please please please do it!!!! :3 

No comments: