Thursday, August 29, 2013

Essie's Autumn 2013 collection is THE BOMB!!!


I am all about bright, neon, hot pink, fluorescent nail polishes but I was amazed by this collection! It probably is the most beautiful nail polish collection I've ever seen and even thought I do not believe in "expensive" nail polish brands (my experience with China Glaze and even more expensive Chanel will tell you that :P ) I really REALLY want to get some colors from this collection.

Let's see the colors a bit better shall we?


From left to right:
After school blazer: is like a dark navy blue color which is one of the colors I want to get from this collection.
Cashmere Bathrobe: is a medium gray almost like the wet cement I could say.
ForThe Twill Of It: men do i LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE this color!!! This is DEFINITELY a color that I want to get (it's breaking my heart that I don't know if i will actually find it). It's sort of like a silverish dark teal (? - so weird to try to explain colors) with purple shimmer.
The Lace is On: is a perly fuschia which is another color that I would like to get if I find this collection.
Twin Sweater Set: is a pretty not too dark red almost like a bordeaux.
Vested Interest: Is a gray that tends to teal.... or a teal that tends to gray! ;) also a very pretty color.

I think if I could I would buy them all. However if I do find the collection one of the colors I would definitely get is "For The Twill Of It" so wish me luck ;)
Do you like this Essie collection? Which one is your favorite?



1st and 3rd for google search, 2nd photo from temptalia.com

TAKE CARE!!! And happy Autumn!!!

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

to metalliko!!lew na to agorasw! :D
fainetai super!!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

το "For the twil of it" ε; Το ερωτεύτηκα μόλις το είδα!!! Εσύ από πού τα αγοράζεις τα Essie;