Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer Shopping Mania Vol. 1: INGLOT

If you can tell by the title, I went a little crazy on the shopping this summer. I decided to make separate posts for some brands since I got a lot of items from them.


About one year ago Inglot products came to Greece and I still can't believe it how women do not prefer them! They are of amazing quality and really good price! I was happy that I got the chance to go now that I am in Athens (most people leave from Athens for the summer holidays whereas I came to Athens, hehe).
Unfortunately the only Inglot store in Romania is at a town completely on the other side of the country so now that I am in Athens I had to visit one of the Inglot stores.
I went at least 3 times (hehe) because I simply couldn't get enough. (I'm not even promising that I won't visit them once more until I leave - bad girl).

Eyeshadows: 
 From the left to the right we have: 
465 
58
502
342
46

465 is a brown slightly glittery color that gives some gray undertones.
58 is a matte forest green with golden glitter
502 is a shimmery glittery gray that also has some purple-ish undertone to it
342 is a matte medium brown for that crease darkening :)
46 is a beautiful iridescent white with pink and purple undertone

All the eyeshadows are well pigmented, they feel really luxurious, not cheap, not powdery or anything like that. They are worth to take a look at because their quality is amazing.

Gel Eyeliners: 
77: your standard matte (i know it looks shimmery but it's not) black
87: teal 

The reason I give them a 4 out of 5 is that they are VERY stubborn. And my very I mean I accidentally touched a plastic surface with the teal one and I simply can't clean it! I used alcohol, antibacterial gel, makeup remover it won't go away! And the same applies for the eyes too (not that I applied alcohol hahaha). Especially the black simply refuses to go away. I used my "water" from Bioderma, I used other brands of this type, I used the double phase ones, I used coconut oil, I even used vaseline (the eye friendly one) and I still had the panda eyes until it went away from the face washing and showering after 3 days!!! So this is annoying! I am sure if you drop it on your clothes you will have to throw it. 
I mean, ok, we want gel eyeliners that last but this is too much! Other than that they are excellent, they stay put even in the waterline for hours and hours. 


Foundation♥  and concealer: 

Cream concealer nr.70

These are actually products for my mother. She has tired skin that has lost it's elasticity around the eye area and has several deep lines around them (for her age, that's what smoking does to you girls so quit it!). I had the chance to use it too a few times when I was tanner (because now I am whitening - is that a real word? - again!!!).
I have to say it is a very nice foundation. It's medium coverage but you can build it up and it looks quite natural. To my mother: it didn't sink in her lines so it gave her a more youthful and fresh look. To me: it didn't irritate me which I know it doesn't sound like much but almost every foundation in the world irritates my skin even though I am not allergic to any chemical substance. So it's good news. 
It also has a very good staying power even if you don't set it with powder. 

I didn't really use the concealer on me, only on my mother. It is a great concealer but it doesn't work as well not sinking in the lines like the foundation, so it probably won't be ideal for mature skin. So it will get a 4.

So there you have it. My part one of my shopping mania of the summer. I MIGHT be going back because I REALLY wanna use their powders too even though they didn't look that great at the store comparing to the eye shadows. They have lovely nail polish colors too but all the ones I wanted they were sold out and they won't stock soon because it's summer :(. I should also try the lipsticks but I already have enough. Maybe one of the free system ones that they are small??? :) 
I'll keep you posted.
DO try them out girls, they are really nice products. Let me know if you have already tried them, how you liked them, if you have any favorites, any suggestions etc.

Take care!!!

Heliana


4 comments:

Usi said...

Stubborn eyeliners? Hm...I think I will try it. Do they tattoo?

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

VERY stubborn! Get it if you have an eye makeup remover that cleans everything. I had a hard time cleaning it! Btw I'm sorry I have my comments on approval I just get spammed by spamming pages.

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

Megeia sou Ilianna mou!!!!! :D
einai ola teleia! :D

xetrelathika!!eidika me to turkouaz eyeliner!!!!!!

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

ευχαριστώ!!! ναι ειναι ωραια τα gel eyeliner τους :) κι έχει αρκετά χρωματάκια, μωβ, πρασινο, μπλε, ροζ και πολλά άλλα