Thursday, September 25, 2014

30 Beauty Questions Tag

Hello, hello again! I don't know how I manage to post for a short period of time so frequently and then not being able to post for months, hahaha. So I wanted to write a quick post and what's better than tags right? So I googled and found this one so here we go :)

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I think it was a strawberry lip balm from "Liposan" company.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I have pretty long lashes but they are thin and sparse so my ideal mascara would be one that gives a lot of volume and separation. I've come up 2 mascaras that fulfill my "demands" to a level. One is the "Spectacular Volume" from p2 and the other one is the "Falsies" from Maybelline.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I don't care for super heavy coverage, I want a very natural and dewy look and not to irritate my skin (that is the hard part).

4. Favorite high end brand.
Always hard to pick!!! I like Chanel, YSL as far as packaging and Benefit, Too faced as products.

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
There are soooooo many! At the top of my mind would be Urban Decay and Kat Von D that are not sold here.

6. Favorite drugstore brand
p2

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Not really.

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
Meh, I can leave without makeup from the house :P I guess what I wear most frequently would be a bb cream or something but it's not my favorite makeup item, that would be mascara.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Even though I am a total makeup junkie I always do a research before buying something and only when I want it really badly so I can't say I have favorites and not. I like a lot my YSL lipstick cause it has a marvelous packaging.

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or lots of goodies at once.
I buy quite often. I usually buy from time to time except in the summer that I go home and as you can see from my summer posts I get LOTS of stuff.

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?
I don't have a budget but I do try to buy when there are good deals.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
We don't really have coupons but I do use reward cards and buy on sales when I find them.

13. What type of product do you buy the most?
As in a product that I use up it would obviously be mascara as in frequency it would probably be eyeshadows.

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
I don't like "no name" brands anymore but I can't say I can't stand a specific company. I guess I don't like "Farmasi" and "Farmec".

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I try to avoid silicone in shampoos but I don't get fixated to it.

16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
I do prefer shopping in Athens because I find more stuff/brands etc as in Romania it's Sephora (not like there are a lot of choices).

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I LOVE trying new stuff!

18. Favorite bath or body product?
Don't have any.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which one it would be?
Inglot or Too faced I guess...

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
YSL, Chanel, Too Faced

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kate Winslet which is reasonable since her makeup artist is the wonderful Lisa Eldridge!

22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Makeup Alley.

23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus.
Lisa Eldridge ;)
Letzmakeup
The Beauty Vault
that's all

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Sure.

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup. 
I don't think so.

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes ma'am. Essence I <3 stage primer!

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
I use obviously shampoo, conditioner and/or mask and except that I lately narrowed it down to hair mousse.

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Eye makeup, foundation, concealer.

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I already have.

30. What do you love about makeup?
That I can put my creativity to work, I can have fun, I can experiment, I can try all kinds of different looks/products and that I can boost my confidence as well as makeup my strong characteristics pop. 

No comments: