Monday, September 22, 2014

Goodies from Germany!

Hello my friends! How are you, I hope you're doing fine. Today, as the title says, I'll show you the goodies that my friend from Germany sent me. If you read me quite sometime you probably know that I have a friend in Germany that spoils me with makeup and other goodies from time to time and she also sews amazing like bags etc. ;) So let's see what I got shall we?

Christina Aguilera Moisturizing Body Lotion "Unforgettable"
I love.... Rasberry and Blackberry bubblebath and shower cream
Never bad to receive bath products especially fruity stuff :D

NYX - Eye/Eyebrow Pencil: 932 Bronze Glitter
I'm always curious to try brands that they are not easily accessible where I live and Nyx is one of these brands. The only thing I have bought is a blush but I got a pencil now :) Looks super creamy but I will tell you more about it after I've tried it but super excited to try it!

Model Cosmetics Shimmer Bronzing Powder
A warm toned bronzer with fine glitter I will probably use it as blush and eyeshadow more :) 

IsaDora Perfect Moisture Lipsticks in "149 Flirty Fuchsia" and "162 Tropical Pink"
I love the colors, they feel very creamy, can't wait to use them! 

P2 Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of the superstar of the parcel (hihihi)! My friend has sent me some stuff from p2 brand and I am quite impressed with them. They have nice products and super good prices but I've never tried their eyeshadows so when I saw this online I asked my friend to get this for me and she was kind enough to do it. ^_^ yaaaaaay. Swatches and more details about it will come in a separate review post :)

Handmade Hello Kitty Brush Roll
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! This is the other superstar of the parcel!!!! I asked my friend to make me a brush roll and she made it for me! Aren't I lucky? Isn't it ADORABLE????


Sooooo these are all the lovely goodies that I received, I wanna thank my friend Usi for spoiling me regularly with cute stuff. I really cannot thank you enough for everything that you sent me all these times!!! Much love, hugs and kisses <3

I'll talk to you guys at my next post. I still have to finish my summer shopping posts and also I'm preparing a post with a huge clearance on my makeup collection that used to contain a lot of old stuff that even belonged to my mother so .... yeah I am throwing away a lot of stuff lol. See you!

xo Heliana xo







2 comments:

Usi said...

I'm excited the palette arrived in one piece still. It took so long that I thought someone destroyed it.

Don't forget to send a big pic of the roll with brushes :P.

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

I love it so much! They are good quality too! Except 2 colors the rest are super rich but all are beautiful shades! I washed my brushes, once they are dried they are going into my pretty roll ^_^