Friday, April 4, 2014

I haz a gift!!!! - Again!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooo!!! How are you doing? My schedule is so crazy that I don't even have time to post!!! :( I found the opportunity to make a quick post before I leave to uni, to show you the wonderful surprise gifts that my friend from Germany sent me out of the blue! (And I now realized that I didn't post the parcel she sent me before Xmas because I lost all the photos of the items before I used them :P).
Ok, let's make it quick....

~Nougat - "Sparkling Body Shimmer", Cherry Blossom: As the name states....can't wait to try it to be all sparkly!
~Biotherm - "Blue Therapy", repair cream 
~ Nicka K Absolute - Solid Perfume, Free Spirit 100... smells so intense! Like baby powder and something sweet
~ Oceane - Makeup Remover Pen.... I bet that will come in hand to correct eyeliner wings! Hehe


~ bellapierre cosmetics - Mineral Blush in "Desert Rose" ... pretty color but soooo much glitter lol!!! I might wear it as an eyeshadow :)
~ The Cheek of it - Blush stick..... pretty natural pinky color :)
~ Models Own nail polish
~ p2 - Impressive Gel, eyeliner in "030 dramatic taupe" this looks soooo nice!!! I can't way to try it 


Some good old AnneMarie Boerlind!
~ Body lind, Shower Balm :)
~ Facial Firming Gel 
~ BB cream in "Almond" ... it looks a teeeeeeeeeeeeeny tiny darker than my skin color but i'm trying it :D


Some goodies/samples etc...
~ Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair.... looking forward to try this!
~ Estee Lauder - Revitalizing Supreme, Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm :)
~ Mitchell and Peach - Body Cream, "English Growers"... i have the impression that it smells like tea!!! and also something fresh that i can't figure out. It's one of those smells that reminds you of something clean and freshly washed. 
~ Etre Belle - Liplift Peeling... will try and let you know :)


~MeMeMe - Shimmer Stack - "Pink Zest (?)", Illuminating Powder.... looks scary in the pot but i think it's actually sheer.... I have to post some swatches....


~ Catrice Cosmetics: Prime and Fine - Highlighting Powder in "010 Fairy Dust"... :)


~ Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant... soooooo excited to try this. My skin is already thankful to my friend for the Biotherm daily exfoliant, it was so good that I got the full size! Let's see if my skin will like this one too :D


Lippiiiiiies!!!!
~ Becca - Glossy Lip Tint in "Grenadine"... never tried out a Becca item, seems like a lot of people like them, especially the highlighter. Smells fruity :)
~ p2 - Couture Lip Polish + Stain in "060 spotlights on!"... i love p2 items, i haven't tried one yet that disappointed me. It is quite intense color!

And last but most certainly not least.....................!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Did you almost faint like I did? Hahaha
~ YES! This is a Princess Jasmine doll, I might be 27 years old but I am still a child in the heart :D my second favorite Disney princess yaaaaaaaaaaaay it stays proud in my vitrine furniture :D
~ HECK YES!!!! As I said, i am really a child in a grown up's body, therefore I melt for Hello Kitty!!!!!! So she made me my own Hello Kitty bag! It's sooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!! <3
See clearer and more detailed pictures of the bag here (there is also a link to the e-book with tutorial for this bag design)
~ Being the lovely person that she is, she sent me a box of Kinder Eggs, the ones with the Barbie dolls :D Ehehehehehe

That is all guys!!! Did you like my gift??? I promised to my friend I would create something handmade for her but I have no skills for that (ahahahaha) so any ideas are welcome!!!!











4 comments:

Usi said...

To speak openly: The Boerlind BB cream is for someone who slept under the sun too long. But since you liked that brand and I got it in my Beautesse box, you are stuck with it :P.

You know that the zipper side is the back of the bag, ne?

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

Tι τέλεια δωρακια??????
Λατρεύω biotherm!!!!!!!!!
xaxaxa τέλεια η barbie!!!!!! :D :D

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Ευχαριστώωωω!!! Ναι, πολύ καλά προιόντα τα Biotherm!!! :)

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

@Usi: maybe I wanna look like I went to Greece and fell asleep under the sun, since I cannot go for the time being :P lol