Sunday, March 23, 2014

Best Moisturizer EVER for dry skins!

Hello!!! I found a free Sunday from my crazy program and I thought I should make a small post-review about the best moisturizer EVER (as stated in the title- for dry skins).
If you have followed my blog for quite some time you would know that I really struggled to find a moisturizer good enough for my very dehydrated skin. And I finally did.

My good friend sent me a try out set of Biotherm's Aquasource line for dry skins. (the salmon-y/pink one).

A dehydrated dry (and sensitive) skin, is usually red with sometimes dry patches on the cheek area. Especially in cold weather it has the "pulling feeling" and sometimes it feels like burning. So this type of skin needs a cream that will moisturize well enough with results that last throughout the day and possibly to improve the texture of your skin.
And boy did this do its work nicely!!! This cream is excellent! As soon as you apply it you feel your skin soooo much relieved like you feel your thirst going away after you drank a long awaited glass of water! 
This cream not only moisturized well my skin so dry patches wouldn't show under my makeup but it made them go completely away! Amazing huh!? 
Not greasy, not thin either, my skin didn't complain not once even when i had full face foundation/powder products on for a whole day!
For the time that I used this sample my skin was feeling amazing! The effect even lasted a few weeks after my sample was over. Of course after stopping the use the skin started coming back to it's situation and that's normal.
I will definitely purchase the full size of this product once the Shiseido refining moisturizing that I am using is over - if not sooner - because it doesn't do anything amazing to a dry skin which is a bummer since it was SO expensive but that is for another post/review that I will make in the future.
The downside for this product is the price here, it costs around 50 euro at the Romanian Sephora but if I am lucky enough I will get it with reduction for the big beauty department store in Greece :)
If you  have dry, itchy, patchy suffering skin do give this a try, you will looooove it! This is a holy grail item!!!!! I wouldn't recommend it to oily skins as this product is super hydrating so it's not necessary to an oily skin.

- Are you satisfied with this product?
- HECK YEAH!

- Do you recommend it to others?
- Yes, to people with skin similar to mine.

- Are you gonna repurchase it?
- OH HECK YEAH! LOL

My rating: A+++++


2 comments:

Usi said...

I agree with the moisturizing but I absolutely hated the sticky layer it left on my skin.

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Didn't happen to me. Maybe it was a little too moisturizing for you? This is the moisturizing i will use from now on for real. I loved it :)