Saturday, April 5, 2014

Favorite Brands - Tag!

Hello :) How are you today? Weekend is here so finally some time for relaxation. Let's do this "Favorite Brands Tag" shall we?

1. Favorite brand for skin care:
Biotherm


2. Favorite high end cosmetic brand:
Tough choice.... I like a lot of them, the luxurious packaging of Chanel, the quality of Too Faced, Dior.... I just can't pick one.

3. Top five brands for lipstick.
YSL (hello Rouge Volupte lol), MAC, Clinique, Chanel and I think i don't have a fifth one :P


4. Favorite affordable brand:
Also a tough one, I like Essence, p2 and Catrice.


5. Best perfume:
Well it's impossible to pick! My favorite perfumes are Miss Dior Cherie, Viktor anr Rolf Flowerbomb, Pink Sugar from Aqualina, The Beat and Weekend from Burberry and quite a few from Escada.


6. Best foundation:
Hmmmm if I had to pick depending on the appearance results, I'd pick MAC's Face and Body or Inglot's Cream foundation but then again I haven't tried THAT many foundations....


7.  Best "web brand":
Well I haven't tried their products yet :( but I'd say Sugarpill! They have great eyeshadows (pressed and loose) super eyelashes and now they came up with eye brushes as well, AND they don't test on animals!


8. Brand that has the best mascaras:
MAYBELINE!!!!! Hands down!

9. A brand that comes from your country that you like:
I'd say Korres since it's probably the only one that is known as well to the rest of the world! Hahaha :P
For my greek readers though  (that know the companies) I like Seventeen and Radiant :) Even though they far too expensive for drugstore companies....

10. Brand with the best color variety:
Inglot and Face Atelier!

11. Brand with your favorite brushes:
Affordable: Essence and Real Techniques. Expensive: MAC


12. A brand that is a disappointment to you:
It's not a makeup brand but it's Syoss and Aussie for sure. I can't understand how they are so popular (probably marketing success) but their products are lower quality than average.
Oh and I almost forgot!!! Chinaglaze! Booooo!

13. A brand that you discovered relatively recently and amazed you:
The p2 brand.

14. If you had to pick ONE brand to use for the rest of your life which would it be:
Inglot or Face Atelier, I really don't care they are equally amazing and far better than other more expensive brands.


15. Best hair dye:
Permanent: Majicontrast      Semi-Permanent: Directions.

16. Brand that has the best hair elixir:
Not sure I quite understood what they mean by "elixir" but I don't care for any brand with fancy hair products since I found that natural oils do wonders for the hair. So... coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, castor and olive oil :). No company will ever beat the effects of natural oils with chemical products

17. Best "pharmaceutical" cosmetics brand:
ummmmmm as in makeup? I guess Korres and as skin care I'd say Bioderma.

18. Brand with the best eye primer:
I really haven't tried a whole bunch of them, I currently use the eyeshadow primer by essence and I am very pleased.

That was it!!! If anyone wants to do it feel free to post your link so i can read it!!!
Take care~
xo Heliana xo

No comments: