Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Purple and Gold makeup look (and video tutorial in Greek!)

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are doing great! I finally managed to edit my video. I haven't posted a makeup look for so loooong! The thing is I always want to put up the camera and record but I just don't get around it eventually :P hahaha

This is the look, please excuse the poor photo quality....

Here is the link to the video (it is in greek):

Products used:
FACE:
Clinique - Dramatically different moisturizing lotion (for Dry skin)
Seventeen - Time Plus foundation 
Toyoko - Small round with flat top foundation brush
Avon - Translucent Tan powder as bronzer
Bourjois - (can't remember name or number) blush
Essence - Powder brush
TheBalm cosmetics - Mary Lou Manizer as highlight
Essence - Blush brush
Avon - Natural Shimmer as an all face bronzer

EYES:
Clinique - All about eyes, cream
Radiant - Tone corrector, nr. 03
Essence - nr. 22, Blockbuster, as highlight
Essence - nr.35, Party all night on inner corner
2 purples from the 88 matte palette 
MAC - Blacktrack gel liner
p2 - Spectacular Volume Mascara 
Radiant - Eyebrow pencil, nr 2, blondes

Lips
Avon - Ultra color lipstick, carnation

I have one more registered (waiting to be edited) and I will try to film a few Xmas ones before I leave for holidays, I just wish I weren't so darn busy for it. The ratio of the video is messed up, I don't know why. Even though I film it in 16:9 the editing program just doesn't accept it and that is so frustrating because I don't look properly in the video and neither does the makeup look (it makes my eyes and the application look like circles lol).

Take care as always!
Loves and kisses.
Heliana


No comments: