Saturday, December 14, 2013

Alverde's Spray Deodorant Cherry - Cranberry, Review!!!

Hiiiiiii cuties! I hope you are doing great! Today I am doing a small and to the point review about the Cherry - Cranberry Spray Deodorant from the Alverde company.

Alverde is a German company that is sold exclusively in the "dm" stores.

This deodorant claims to give fresh feeling and protection that lasts 24 hours. Well.... it doesn't :P
The spray smells AMAZING! If I had to describe as precisely as I could the smell, it smells like the cherry flavored PEZ candies (I'm sure you all know the PEZ candies...). So it smells incredibly well BUT it doesn't last :(. No matter how much I spray it on the skin or the clothes, the smell unfortunately doesn't stay which is a HUGE disappointment :(

Here is me with a totally silly face to show my disappointment about it :P

Pros:
- Incredible smell
- Affordable (around 3 euro)
- Cute packaging

Cons:
- No lasting power
- Only sold in dm stores

- Are you satisfied by the product?
- From the smell yes but not from its performance.

- Do you recommend it?
- Ummmm i don't know, i don't think so.

- Will you repurchase it?
- No, after it's finished I will buy probably the cranberry organic perfume from Yves Rocher because I know those have lasting power, they are more expensive but at least they last.


No comments: