Monday, December 30, 2013

My favorites of 2013...

Hi my beautiful people! I apologize for the lack of posts but I am back in Greece for the holidays and I don't have much access to a pc.
But, I decided, before this year ends, to make a post about the products I liked the most this year ( I will mention products that I bought this year and not general, all time favorites, that should be another post).
Also, keep in mind that these are my personal favorites so what worked for me and my skin type might not work for you. I'm not really sure how to construct this post, I will mention products of different type and I guess one affordable and one on the more pricey side (if i have).

SKIN CARE:
Makeup Remover:
This was a very late discovery of mine, only in December. I heard about it from a lovely youtuber called Melissa. My boyfriend got it for me this month and I love it ever since. I think I found the perfect makeup remover. I shouldn't say more about it since I want to make a video review for it but it's amazing!
The word is about Sephora's cleansing oil. I am telling you it's awesome! It's not much more expensive than the generic cleansers of the supermarket and it's so gentle and awesome. Review is coming up soon :)

Moisturizer:
I finally found a very good moisturizer for my weird stupid skin and I owe it to my good friend Usi that sent me samples of several moisturizers and I had the time of my life trying all these different products (I love that!) and finding what is good for me and what is not. I also understood more about my skin which is always good. So thank you Usi! ^_^
I am talking about Biotherm's Aquasource (the pink line). Keep in mind that my skin is sensitive, very dehydrated, sensitive to the weather conditions with quite a lot of red spots yet is acne prone around the lips and chin area. 


MAKEUP
Well if this is not the section where I have lots to say, then I don't know which is. Hahaha.

Foundation:
Affordable: p2 - Illuminating touch makeup (thank you Usi, bahahaha)


Pricey: Clinique: Even better foundation
t
I only had the chance to try a sample of it but it was very nice.

Powder:
Unfortunately I didn't descover any good powder to set my makeup so no favorites on this section

Blush:
Affordable: Catrice: Multi Colour Blush no. 060 "Strawberry Frapuccino"

Pricey:
None, lol :P

Concealer:
Again, didn't try a whole lot of products to have a favorite.

Lipsticks:
Affordable: Avon: Luxe lipstick in "Nude Slip"

Pricey: Ysl: Rouge Volupte no. 09 (purchased literally a few days ago)


Lip liners:
None

Eyeliner:
Definitelly Inglot's gel eye liner no. 77


Highlighter:
Affordable: None
Pricey: TheBalm: Mary LouManizer


Bronzer:
Affordable: Nyx: Taupe (blush)


Pricey: Benefit: Hoola bronzer (thank you sooooo much for that Usi!!!) <3


HAIR:
Unfortunately I didn't find any revolutionary hair products this year, I just stick to my old Diplona shampoo and conditioner but one favorite thing to mention is: COCONUT OIL!


Perfumes:
Affordable: Yves Rocher, Organic Vanilla Eau de Toilette

Pricey: Lancome: La vie est belle

That's all my friends! Let me know if you tried any of my favorite products and how did you like them!
Take care and I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!








No comments: