Friday, February 14, 2014

Goo Hoarding Vol.2!!! Cleaning my makeup stash!

Ho y'aaaaall. How are ya? :D This is a similar post with the one I did in October. I'm tossing away makeup products that are too old and started to look/smell/feel funny or in this particular post, stuff that I couldn't use anymore cause I didn't like them.

2 lip glosses from Avon. The white pink one on the left is Avon's Color Trend in the shade "Angel". You can tell that it's super old because I still have the one in the old packaging :P. The wine red on the right is Avon's Shine Supreme in the shade "Glossy Rose".
Both of them were starting changing color and smelling weird which is totally normal since I have them for a few years and lip gloss is totally prone to bacteria if you use it directly from the wand. The good thing is that at a point I started using my glosses by putting some on my (clean) hands and apply it with the brush so I don't transfer bacteria from my mouth so the rest of my glosses are gonna last much more.


2 mascaras. The upper one is Farmasi's Catwalk Illusion mascara in green color. This mascara was straight up NASTY! It was dry, poor and gross. I have it from the summer but I haven't used it in so long that I even forgot I had it so besides the fact that I had it for a few months I didn't even like it soo... to the trush!
The lower one is Avon's ColorTrend Bright Lash Tips in the color "Vibrand Violet". I forgot I had this too since it's so old but I only used it like twice because it dried out the lashes so much and they felt gross, not to mention it gave no color whatsoever to the lashes. 


Garnier's BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector
When I first used this I sort of liked it - I even made a positive review about it - but I don't know what happened suddenly it felt bad and like my skin was so heavy from it. I believe some ingredient in it oxidized or something. Also the color changed so that couldn't be a good sign so I am tossing it. I will not repurchase it since I don't like it.


Avon's Ideal Flawless Cream to Powder Foundation
I didn't like this CRAP at all!!!! I made a review about it. This foundation is horrible, it blends badly, it makes the skin look old and disgusting. Even so, I gave it a chance. I used it a lot in the summer when I was on vacation since I was wearing makeup only in the night for a few hours so I didn't really care to look super flawless so it didn't bother me. I also used it very lightly because this crap made me feel like I had a mask on :P Anyways, I have it a few months now, I could keep it to use the rest the next summer but I really hated this product and I used a fair amount of it, as you can see in the photo I hit the pan big time so I can't say that I am throwing away a full product. I will of course NOT repurchase this again, EVER! Lol


Don't forget to clean your makeup stash every once in a while (like twice a year or so) to get rid of products that are too old or that have gone bad because you risk getting bacteria on your face and that can only lead to dirty skin = break outs even infections (especially the eye products). So take care my friends and also take care of your makeup ;)

See you at my next post
XO Heliana XO

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

Πρέπει να κάνω κι εγώ μια εκκαθάριση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

Να κάνεις χιχιχι!