Saturday, February 8, 2014

Avon SuperFULL Mascara Review

Hello everyone! I hope you are having an entertaining weekend, me not so much I had a very hard exam at the Uni today and it didn't go very well :P

This will be a review about Avon's SuperFULL mascara. Now I got this a long time ago as a set with a lipgloss - I think - for quite cheap but I never opened it till December, I had read positive reviews about it so I said well okay let's try it.


This is what it looks like. A classic plastic tube with a very thin and plastic wand.

To the review:
First of all the wand is AWFUL! It's hard and scratchy and it's completely annoying to apply.

The mascara itself is really not great at all, it's not even nice as a generic mascara. It doesn't do anything to my lashes on the contrary it makes my lashes look really horrible and short (and I have very long lashes in reality). So pretty much ZERO effect on the lashes - if not negative. No length, no volume, NOTHING.

Another disadvantage is that it makes the lashes stick with each other to the point that I get annoyed and I have to try to separate my lower from my upper lashes with my hand all the time. And the paradox is that even though it makes the lashes so gross and sticky it dries them out really badly to the point that mine look more sparse and poorer than how they really are.
It's easy to see that my lashes are stuck together and they are clumpy and looking weird. Epic fail mascara!


Furthermore, I haven't been using this mascara for not even 2 months and it's already dried out and clumpy fact that I don't even care for because I am tossing this loser mascara out!

- Are you satisfied by the product?
- NO WAY!

- Do you recommend it?
- Absolutely not!

- Will you repurchase it?
- Heck no!

Final verdict: F-

No comments: