Sunday, February 9, 2014

E.L.F. Haul

Hello my dears! I hope you are doing well! I don't have a lot to say in this post I will only show you what I purchased recently from ELF. I always wanted to try elf products but here in Romania they sell each product for at least 2 euro more than the normal price so if you pick a one dollar item and you have to pay 3 euro it's not really convenient is it? But they recently had an offer with some reduction so every item was around 1 euro more than the normal price which still sucks but hey what to do now. :P Anyway let me show you what I got. Will come back with reviews for all of them in time :)



HD Powder - the normal white one


Studio Blushes in "Tickled Pink" and "Candid Coral" A.K.A the Nars "Orgasm" dupe.


Studio Blush and Bronzer Duo in "St. Lucia" 
(the bronzer is known to be dupe for Nars' "Laguna"


Healthy Glow Bronzer in "Luminance" and "Matte Bronzer"


Makeup Mist and Set


Daily Moisture Stick


Studio Powder Brush
I'd like to point out that I am VERY DISAPPOINTED not just because the one item I was super excited about came broken but also when I contacted them about it they just ignored me so I will most probably will NOT be ordering from the Romanian distributor for Elf again. Too bad for them :P 

That's all folks! Have you tried any ELF products? Do you have any favorites and any items I should stay away from? Let me know :)







No comments: