Thursday, January 3, 2013

Avon Solutions - Complete Balance - Day Cream and Night Gel

I used to be one of the people that when looking through an Avon brochure, I was passing the skin care section.
BUT,
since I have all the time issues finding products, appropriate for my skin, I thought I should try it.

My skin is very very sensitive, dehydrated but also ache prone (on the chin area). In the winter it my cheek area gets very dry, to the point that I feel like my skin is pulling and having a mild feeling of burning and I also get small red spots on the cheeks. On the summer it's not that bad but still my skin doesn't feel so smooth. So after searching on the internet I thought the "Complete Balance" series would be the most appropriate for me.

I was lucky enough to find an offer "order 2 for 5 euro" so I got both the day and the night product. But let's take it slow.



Complete Balance Day Oil Free Mattifier Spf15
First, I will tell you about the day cream. The brochure claims that this cream matifies the T zone while at the same time moisturizes efficiently the rest of the face. And it does indeed. This cream hydrates my face well enough to not get red spots or the burning feeling on my cheeks anymore, which is great. Plus I noticed that any type of face makeup applies much nicer on my face. My skin feels smoother only after a few weeks of using it. It also has SPF 15 so it gives some sun protection.



Complete Balance Night Oil Free Gel

The night product is a gel. The products promises that after you apply it in the night time, the next morning your face will be matt but also hydrating. I have to say that I was a bit afraid that being a mattifying product it would probably not be as hydrating but it gives a beautiful hydration. I have no complains, I think both products help my skin a lot. 


Pros: 
- Both products do what they promise.
- They feel light, not greasy but hydrating at the same time.
- Make the skin smoother.
- Only small amount is needed to be applied.
- The specific products are quite reasonable priced even when not in an offer (around 5 euros each).

Cons: 
- Both products are in jars which may be practical (you can use the product till the last drop) but it's not hygienic as dipping your fingers again and again even washed well leads to some bacteria.
- You have to be or know an Avon representative to be able to purchase it.

Are you satisfied by these products?
Absolutely!

Will you repurchase them again?
For sure!

Stay tuned for my future review on Garnier's BB cream :) 
Be happy and take care of yourselves! :*



2 comments:

Unknown said...

oow nice :) next week i got them both. same type of skin. sensitive chicks and acne on the chin area.i had some concerns about them.now, i will definetely use it.
do you know anything about hydrofirming night cream?

waiting u to my blog if you want :)
msblueblack.blogspot.com

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

I just passed my your blog and I saw that you got the beautiful hydration one :) That worked nicely too for me. Not miraculous but still nice. Both of them make night versions but neither of them is firming and truth is you don't really need a firming cream since you are only 24 :)