Sunday, January 27, 2013

Avon Jewelry Review.

I know, I know, so far I have done mostly Avon reviews but hey, I use a lot of their products and they are available in almost all the countries. Plus it's a company that you can't really see the actual product before you buy it so it's good to have some reviews on them. :D

Hehe, ok that was my excuse :D now let's get to the review. So the campain 2 of this year had a lot of girly, heart-y valentine-y stuff, so I order basically some of their jewelry.
A few years ago that I had ordered some jewelry from Avon I remember they were quite nice but this wasn't the case now.

Before I start posting pictures I have to say that they are quite a disappointment because in reality they are different than in the brochure.
First of all, all of them they look bigger in the brochure and much more chic looking. In reality most of the stuff I got look kinda cheap.

So I will start with the smallest disappointment, but still....disappointment.


SET KATRINA
It is a set of a necklace of a blue stone attached to a gold colored chain and similar earrings.
It's normal price is around 12-13 euro but with the purchase of a perfume for men you can buy it with 3 or 4 euro. 

This is how it looks in the brochure:



This is how it actually looks like:



As you can see it's way smaller (which it didn't bother in for the specific set) but the stone is different, it looks dirty and it's barely has a green color to it.


SET ARCHINA
The second set that I got was my biggest disappointment. It looked very VERY nice on the brochure but in real life it looks very cheap and bad. It's a set of a necklace of a heart with clear rhinestones on it in silver color and heart earrings with small rhinestones on them.  I am not sure about it's normal price but I got it around 6 euro, i think.

This is how it looked: 
It looks gorgeous doesn't it?


This is how it actually looks like:


The rhinestones on the bracelet look badly placed and that they will soon fall off the necklace not to mention that it looks totally fake. I know it's not a lot of money to expect something spectacular but I think that it's still not ok to expect something nice from the picture they provide and then recieve something bad looking.


HEART BRACELET:
The last thing I got is a bracelet of silvered colored metal beads and a small heart charm (in gold color - in the brochure). I think it's actual price is around 5 euro but I got it around 3 with the purchase of a face cleanser.


This is what it looks like in the brochure:



This is how it actually looks like:

It looks very very cheap, the charm has a copper color which is a minus because they don't mention in the brochure that they will send it in another color.


Overall, I usually like Avon products but I do not recommend you to get jewelry (these specific pieces, at least). 

I don't know if they will last long but in time i will let you know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really shows clear the inferior quality in black and white it's good to see the review is a physical review