Saturday, January 12, 2013

Avon Natural's, Cranberry & Honey, Replenishing Conditioner

So I smelled on the brochure this and I was charmed by the divine smell and I decided to get it. I usually don't get conditioners randomly because I like to use cone free conditioners and my hair is quite curly and hard to be tamed but I just couldn't resist the smell.

When I got it and smelt it in real life it was even better. BUT!
This conditioner is really bad, at least for my hair :( It leaves my hair pretty greasy and even the same day that I wash it they look unwashed which is weird because i NEVER encountered this before and i have used a million conditioners.

It doesn't even help the hair to be more manageable or anything it's just overall not a good product, for me. My hair is prone to be oily on the roots so maybe with this conditioner the situation gets worse. Maybe you will have a better experience.

Pros:
- AMAZING smell.
- Very low price

Cons:
- Leaves hair greasy
- Doesn't work that well.

- Would you recommend this product to others?
- Honestly, no! I usually love Avon products but this one was disappointing.

- Will you repurchase it?
- No, not really. I don't even know if I will use it until it ends.


Take care!!!

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the Garnier BB cream review it's just very hard to make a proper swatch and make it appear properly on the camera but i will write it :)


No comments: