Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My foundation shades


So I thought of making a post with the foundations that I've used so far so that I can have them concentrated in one place as a reference when I review a foundation and maybe help someone that has the same foundation shade with me to know aroung which other foundations (shade-wise) would suit their skin tone. Now this doesn't mean that if 2 people wear the same shade of a specific foundation they wear the same shades for EVERY foundation but it might be helpful for foundations that come in very little shades and have a difference from a shade to the other.

The truth is I haven't tried a whole lot of foundations in my 28 years since I didn't battle with a lot of visible problems so I didn't have the need to try a lot. But I will be trying more foundations and probably make updates of this post once in a while. I will mention any foundations, bb creams or powders that suit my skin and the season that they match my skin.

BB Creams:
Garnier Skin Naturals, Miracle Skin Perfector in Light/Medium (in the summer)

Foundations:
Avon Calming Effects - Ivory (winter)
Catrice BB allround foundation - 002 Rosy Beige (winter)
Catrice BB allround foundation - 003 Nude Beige (summer)
Rimmel Match Perfection - 100 Ivory (winter)
MAC Face and Body Foundation - N2
p2 Illuminating Touch Makeup - 25 Touch of Nude
p2 Feel Natural (01 in winter, 02 when slightly tanned or mix of 01-02, mix of 02+03 summer)
Seventeen (Greek Company) Time Plus - 02

Powders/ Powder Foundations:
Avon Color Trend Powder - Translucent
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation - NC25 (all seasons)
Seventeen Natural Silky Compact Powder - 08 Beige (summer) 

No comments: