Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas! - 100th Post, New Hair AND Makeup Tutorial!

Hello my dears! First I would like to wish you Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays or Happy anything that you celebrate!



I took a breath those last days and rested since I had caught a heavy cold (the charm of Romanian weather) but I wanted to make a post today. I also recorded a makeup tutorial (speed-tutorial basically) without voice over just so anyone can watch it. I also dyed my hair dark lol.





So here is my video and list of products (I know a lot of them might come from companies you don't have access to but you can always improvise with what you have like I do :) )



FACE:
Catrice "BB allround foundation" no. 020 & 030
Rimmel "Wake me up" concealer "Ivory"
Avon Eyeshadow Base (used as a corrector)
Bobbi Brow "Sheer Finish Pressed Powder" no. 07 White
Benefit "Hoola" Bronzing Powder
P2 "Powder and Blush Duo" no. 010 Beaute (from their "Beauty Stories limited edition")
MAC "Mineralize Skin Finish" in "Soft and Gentle"

EYES:
Essence "I <3 Stage" Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline "24hour Color Tattoo" no.35 On and on bronze
Maybelline "24hour Color Tattoo" no.65 Pink gold
Andriana Karembeu "The Flash" no.003 (The fuchsia pigment)
Seventeen Cosmetics "Sparkling Eye Shadow" no. 02 Rose (the rosey copper pigment)
Golden Rose "Terracotta Eyeshadow" no.107 (the berry rose color at the crease)
Leish pigment no. 73 (from ebay, the gold pigment on the inner corner of the eye)
Chanel Eyeshadow in "Premier Or" on the inner corner near tear duct
ArtDeco "Baked Eyeshadow" no.345 on lower lash line (out of the frame)
Essence "All about Nude" eyeshadow palette (cream pink color on crease and lower lash line, sparkling silver under brow and the dark burgundy on the lower lash line at outer corner)
Erre Due "Silky Eye Pencil" no.27 (the gold pencil on water line)
Erre Due "Silky Eye Pencil" no.23 (the light pink pencil on water line)
Manhattan Eyeliner 12.1 (the purple/pink pencil on lash line)
MAC "Fluidline" in Blacktrack
Rimmel "ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl" no.001 Black (upper water line)
Kallos Love "Perfect Volumizing Mascara"

BROWS:
Maybelline "24hour Color Tattoo" no.40 Permanent Taupe

I let the lips free with lip balm!
Enjoy!

Lots of love,
xo Heliana xo

No comments: