Friday, March 1, 2013

NAIL CUTIES...

I RARELY (almost never) have bare nails. I hate the feeling of my nails without nail polish, I feel like something is missing and I just feel my nails gross (I don't know, don't ask me why).

I also rarely have one single color on my nails, I usually draw something (not succesfully all the time but I try).

So at the time I did this desing I was wanted to have different desing on every nail.

Note 1: Please excuse the remains of glitter and nail polish on my fingers/hands I took the pictures right after I was done because I have the tendency to mess them up right after so I thought I should take a picture while they were fresh and intact.

Enjoy:


I used various brands for example the pink is from Erre Due (greek company, I think), the white, silver and red is from Kallos (hungarian company) the black I don't remember :D and the glitter is just normal crafing glitter (pink, silver and black) above clear nailpolish and of course some random - no brand - rhinestones.

Note 2: You wll definitely need: a fine art brush.

Always take care of yourselves :*

Hugs and kisses XO,
Heliana

PS: Having been incredibly sick this whole month I want to wish everyone that is sick to recover and get well soon and remember to dress well when it's cold and take care.

No comments: