Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors - U25 swatch and a few words...

I got this nail polish recently along with a lipstick that I will post later about (most beautiful lip color ever!).
So this line from Flormar the "Supershine Miracle Colors" contains sparkly, glittery, insanely (is that a word? :D ) nail colors. I wasn't sure about the quality so I only picked one for now and it's the U25. (excuse the lack makeup :P )




It is a crazy blue color with lots and lots of sparkles of blue, purple and gold in it.
It's really really pretty and it only costs a bit more than a euro. The only disadvantage for this particular color at least (i will let you know if it's in general once i try the rest of the colors) it's that it needs a lot of layers on long nais because the white part of the nail is visible even after 3 coats which will make you waste more product plus it's really annoying staying for hours waiting those billions of coats to dry but other than that it's a lovely color.

after 2 coats...


after 3 coats still needs at least one i think....

I hope you like it, feel free to leave your comments in english, romanian or greek (I hope I will add more languages in time :D ) and please follow my blog if you enjoy it. 

Take care, XO
Heliana.

PS: Btw the lipcolor that i wear is an Avon one from a recent line called LUXE and I will do swatches for it soon. LOVE IT. :)

2 comments:

Beautyandthefoodbeast said...

aa wraia!twra mporw na postarw!!
wraio xrwma to mano! :D

Iliana Kontolaimaki said...

naiii den 3erw ti akribws einai pa8ei ebala epilogi to pop-up comment kai twra leitourgei! Omorfo einai alla 8elei polles strwseis gia na mi feggiazei to aspro toy nyxioy