Friday, July 5, 2013

I GOT A GIFT!!!

I finally found time to make a new post. A couple of days ago I received a package from my friend Usi .
She made a BEAUTIFUL adorable bag and she sent it to me and she also sent me some Catrice makeup products to try (since I cannot find them in Romania or Greece).
So I wanted to show you the bag and swatches from the Catrice items that she sent me :)

This is the GORGEOUS, AMAZING bag that she made (I really went crazy when I saw it, it's the cutest thing ever!)
Isn't it fabulous! With the little strawberries and everything? I'm going to take this bag on my vacation and go everywhere with it! I love it! <3


Like the bag wasn't a kind enough gesture she also sent me cosmetics :D

Along with the Catrice products she sent me a travel sized body milk from Guerlain that smells dreamy and a sample from Moschino's parfume "Pink Bouquet" which sort of reminds me a perfume from Escada and I loved it!




The blush is the number 060 in "Strawberry Frapuccino" (I even love the name of it). I tried to the a photo of it on my skin but I couldn't capture it well but I'm telling you it gives the lovelies natural bronzed/blushed look on the cheeks.

The green color is number 610 in "Mint of Change" while the blue one is from the Intensif' Eye line - Wet and Dry Shadow, number 070 in "Dr. Bluelittle". The upper swatch of each color is the dry and the lower one the wet (it's hard to capture the colors properly). Please ignore the scratches on my hand (the joy of having a cat). 


She also sent me 2 lipsticks:
The one in the silver tube is from the Ultimate Shine line and it's the number 200 in "Get the nudes paper!"
The one in the black tube is from the Ultimate Colour line and it's the number 210 in "Pinkadilly Circus".


"Get the nudes paper!" is a very very pretty pink nude that matches pretty much with every eye look.
"Pinkadilly Circus" is sort of a strawberry-is pink/red, very pretty :)


I used the green color yesterday it's the one on the inner corner of my look :)

I want to thank my friend Usi one more time for her beautiful gesture and all the lovely things she sent me, I liked everything! :)

No comments: